• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Energy Ball

I saw a similar project on deviantart and got inspired to try to see if I can reflect a texture using a lamp going through multiple objects. After a few days of playing around I finally got it to work. (I put the same texture on the other objects to test) These are my results. Quick Edit: The...
  2. J

Happy Birthday, Mate.

Fuck Sobriety, here's to Dan.
  3. J

Wikipedia

Every article in the English Wikipedia links to Adolf Hitler within 8 jumps, prove me wrong.
  4. J

Hey you, Pikachu! DS

Remember this cute little fucker that never listened no matter what you say? This game was awesome, the main issue of the original N64 game was that voice recognition was hard for the game to translate. Now since microphone technology has improved and they did already make a tech demo (Pikachu...
  5. J

hi

i'm pro-life
  6. J

Don't worry, Angel.

You won't feel a thing after I break this chair over your face.
  7. J

I know how I hacked the site!

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! I'm a master hacker guise.
  8. J

I present to you: Joey Porsche

This mother- is hardcore, no matter what you do in life you'll never be as cool as he is. WHY DON'T YOU GUYS TRY CHUGGING GRAY GOOSE, AND WITH THE CAP ON AT THAT!
  9. J

This thread.

Anyone think I should Goku the doctor? D':
  10. J

A Present for Futureman

I'd give you it, but I'm afraid Brawl doesn't exist in the future. >: Happy Birthday, Crow.
  11. J

This is AMAZING

Granny narrowly saves kid from an oncoming train. Check it out! YouTube - Almost train accident !!
  12. J

Sony Develops Sugar-Powered Battery

Link to the story: Link If link doesn't work: Discuss. Your opinion on this matter?
  13. J

Hello All

Hey all, it's me again. Finally decided to make my return official. Some of you care, some of you could care less, and some of you are probably thinking of ways to scare me to leave again. So, hey all. Good to be OFFICIALLY back.
  14. J

In Remembrance

Instead of worrying about my birthday this year, I thought this would be more productive. Today is the 8th anniversary of the awful and devastating shooting and massacre of those poor souls at Columbine High School. I think today we should spend remembering them as it approaches the ten year...
  15. J

Phobias?

Well this is a project I've been working on for quite some time, I decided to see what the result here would be. This thread is to find the mojority of people who have a specific phobia, and see which ones are most common in people. I've compiled a list, now I'm not saying it's complete, but it...
  16. J

Happy Birthday, AngelofFate

I'm sure MOST of us have seen him around the forum, well today is his fifteenth and I would like to be the first to wish him a happy and safe birthday. Happy birthday, AoF.
  17. J

~Officially the official Angel Shards Fanclub~

Worship Ms. KHI! Sorry, Amy told me to say that. Anyway, she requested a fanclub and I with my infinite kindness obliged. So enjoy, talk, debate whatever. Your welcome Ms. KHI! For those who the picture doesn't show.
  18. J

A Birthday Wishlist.

Now it's getting to that time of year again and my mother is asking which video game to buy for me. Unfortunately for me I don't own a 360, PS3, or Nintendo Wii...because I'm too cheap to go out and buy one (As if I had the money). So that leaves my poor PS2 to its job. My top choices for the...
  19. J

Profile Problems (Zoints)

Yeah, so anyway I've been trying to add a video to my profile and everytime I input the code into the "My Media" block, it shows only the code and not the video it's supposed to. Now I've switched my explorer to Firefox and still no avail. I'm more than sure I input the entire code and it's...
  20. J

Ahh...Enough of these forum marriages.

Yes it's true, MosesMohs and I have decided to become life partners. As much as it is a surprise to you all it is true. And I have something for my darling Casey. Gift to Casey Now you all may discuss and enjoy yourselves, I'm sure Casey has something to say too.
Back