• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

hmmm org member in twilight thorn battle?

Re: An awesome discovery!!! I have never seen this, so it is new to me. Thank you!
  2. H

Which Boss Are you Most Looking Forward To?

I look forward to both Zexion and Marluxia...Zexion because he is the sh*t and Marluxia because I love that weapon of his...I wonder how hard that battle will be?
  3. H

Roxas? Vs Xehanort?

Yes, that would be Riku and his dark powers :)
  4. H

High Quality Famitsu Scans+ Few New pics of FM+

Nice find, the mushroom and nw form look awesome!
  5. H

Fanfiction ► Pokemon: Skylar's Adventure

I noticed there weren't too many Pokemon fan-fics...so I thought I would try my luck at one :) Don't comments would be appreciated...and I already have other chapters, but just wanted to start you guys off on the journey. Chapter 1: The Beginning Skylar woke up earlier in the morning then...
  6. H

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

I was wondering if anyone has played this game. It is for Gameboy, but I personally thought it was one of the best Mario games to date. It is basically an RPG where you go on an adventure with Mario and Luigi. When you enter a battle, it goes into a battle screen where you can attack the...
  7. H

Help/Support ► i might get killed

...ummm...WOW...that is all I can say about this topic. Hope it helps you out ... XD
  8. H

new gba KH

Although one on Wii would be sweet, because of the remote power you could use...think of swinging your own keyblade (drools)
  9. H

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

I have to go with the Weapon copying also...sounds cool
  10. H

how long did it take you to beat Riku and Sora's game

Yea about a year for me also....took breaks.....really long ones :P
  11. H

green drive form

I stiil support my Megaman theory :)
  12. H

green drive form

I think it would be cool to have a form that allowed you to use a different Org. Weapon after you defeated a certain Org. Member......kind of like Megaman X)
  13. H

Accessories

yea the strength/defense and Ap ones were the most helpful
  14. H

ur opinion should Roxas and Namine return?

They should definately come back...there story not over
  15. H

Fave OrgXIII reaction command?

yea out of the options you have up there i chose Saix's and then i would choose Xemnas overall though
  16. H

Fave OrgXIII member's hair

i chose Zexions hair...because i thought it was the best
  17. H

Who Might Be That Armored Knight?

probably not much new info Helios...your prolly just as clueless as we all are
  18. H

That's Right!!! Another Theory!!!!

its alright no harm in posting your own opinion...it is somewhat logical but i agree with haywire we must wait to even no what a chaser is
  19. H

Who Might Be That Armored Knight?

Yes Pyro has a point there
  20. H

FFXlll in KH2?

yea i never thought about this until now
Back