• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Passion backwards!!!

Hey did anyone see the youtube vids of the beginning theme song of kh2 passion backward. It says if you listen close you can hear a secret message.
  2. T

soras forms

Hey, so this is just where everyone can discuss soras forms, Valor, Wisdom, Master, Final, Limit, and even anti form. so to start it of who thinks anti form is cool. I mean cool as in looks cool with no keyblade and yellow eyes, and his abilities such as his agility.
  3. T

My theory on who is who in the secret ending

first of all this is a(((((((((SPOILER))))))))))))))))) for those who would brather beat kh2 if you havent allready. ok, i know there's many other theorys and i know that there not completely right and mine wont be either but here it is: My theory is that since in the world that never...
  4. T

What is theatre mode?

If any of you have seen some of the scans for kh2:FM+ one of them shows the title menu and there are 3 options this time. New Game, Load Game, and Theatre Mode. What is theatre mode???????
  5. T

do you like snow boarding?

i love snowboarding and was wondering if there are any snowboarders out there and what tricks and air your getting, so snowboarders please post.
  6. T

post game

this is a game where you say tag your it (insert name) and once your it tag some one else srry it sucks lets play anyway gxaZHKXGZJGXBJZGXJZGXHJZFXCGZJHGXJZHGX
Back