• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Do you hope theres a kh3

Do you hope theres a kh3 on the way
  2. T

Whats your Favorite form

(Valor Form) (Wisdom Form) (Master Form) (Final Form) (KH1 Form) (Dark Form)
  3. T

KHIII fan-made case

there u go :toungesmile:
  4. T

Heres both Disks to Kh2-Fm+

your welcome
  5. T

NEW Scans of inside booklet of KH2-FM+

here they are and ill keep posting till i get the rest of the booklet there u go your welcome
  6. T

my kh2-fm+ came heres some scans

i scaned my copy of kh2-fm + the front and back where u can see both sides i also did the book so ill post more pics of my scans too so this should tied yall over till then here more coming soon including the discks
  7. T

question about kh rcom

does kingdom hearts re:chain of memories have engish voice acting also?:confused:
  8. T

I Got Important News

I GOT IMPORTANT NEWS im gettin KH2FM+ in the mail and my magic swap 3 and i figured out why you need the MAGIC SWAP 3 you install it to your PS2 and it does not make where you swap out too kh2fm+ disks even though kh2fm+ has 2 disks but magic swap 3 does not make it where it tells you where to...
  9. T

Help!!!

HELP can you tell me if my ps2 is region locked or not? it says made in japan but i dont know if my ps2 is region locked or not and if it ic can i UNlock it?
  10. T

I Want detail about kingdomhearts 2 final mix

hey ppl tell me about kingdomhearts 2 final mix im getting really really REALLY cofused im about to blow up so give me some really detailed details about the game like is it in english what do i need to play it i mean i know i need a ps2 but this import system is driving me crazy tell me do i...
  11. T

kh2-fm+ english voice acting?

does kh2-fm+ have english voice acting?
  12. T

Any word on KindomHeartsIII

Any word on KindomHeartsIII im so exsited you do know if Kh2-fm+ dont come to america we allways have kh3 to fall back on but has anyone heard of what any body is say about eather of them i mean what are yalls thoughts on all this?:blush:
  13. T

Kh2 fm offical site

can anybody tell me the english offical sit to kh2 fm:confused:
  14. T

kh2 fm -kh rcom video

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ PV i can across this this morning hope you like it if this has been posted please say:thumbup:
  15. T

NEW SCANS !spoilers!

ENJOY
  16. T

New Places New Enemies

what new place in KingdomHearts 2 Final Mix Do Yall hope for? well for me in beasts castle i hope you can go out side that gate door u know where you fight Xalden at and in agrabah you can go inside the palace And also have a Sora Roxas battle in the world that never was we only got to watch...
  17. T

Organaion VIII names

can anybody tell me the name of org VIII by the number they are for instice (Roxas VIII) can you tell me please thanks:thumbsup:
Back