• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dogenzaka

I've been here 10 years

Hm. December 2005, I wandered on here to talk about the Deep Dive video and the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 2. I joined some graphics clans and made sigs and AMVs. Made friends and enemies. This is my second account (shout-out to TwilightSoulKey/Silver Soul/Eclipse...my old account). Lots of...
  2. Dogenzaka

Help/Support ► Advise about switching majors from IT to History

You don't need a bachelor's to do IT. Who's paying for your degree? If you're paying for your degree, you need to consider the ROI of the degree. You don't want to spend more than it will give back to you and end up in crippling debt because of a naive decision. Humanities and arts degrees are...
  3. Dogenzaka

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 Might Go To PS4/XBox One Says IGN

Considering it took the morons at SE 4-7 years to consider porting it to PS3, expect KH UltraMix HD on PS4 and Xbox One sometime around 2021.
  4. Dogenzaka

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

Check your spam. My email was in my spam.
  5. Dogenzaka

Where is Gavin?

I'm wanting to know how old KHI member Gavin is doing (from Australia). His facebook seems to be inactive and I know he was really sick last year with cystic fibrosis. Anyone kept up with him that knows how he's doing? http://forums.khinsider.com/members/gavin-138316.html His profile doesn't...
  6. Dogenzaka

Help/Support ► Depression?

Yeah, that's ultimately up to you to decide. If you want to do more though....consider short-term, as needed anxiety medication then. They usually don't have weird side-effects. I've heard great success stories from those. You just take them before/during a trigger event, like an exam or a big...
  7. Dogenzaka

Help/Support ► Depression?

If this is a recurring problem, consider seeing a psychiatrist and getting long-term anxiety or depression medication that will smooth out those roller-coaster moments and make you feel better. Although, word of caution, psychotropic medications often have bizarre side-effects, so you might have...
  8. Dogenzaka

Help/Support ► Mathematical Stress Ideas?

All of this. Plus, if you want the stress from not understanding something to go away, you just have to learn it. Anytime you feel stressed about not understanding a concept, spend extra time doing practice problems, talking with your teacher/professor, and studying. The math you are learning...
  9. Dogenzaka

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! Mmmm...pretty late. Attention is beginning to divert from last-gen and onto current-gen, even faster than last time. I think its sales will suffer for them taking so long. Lots of people will have sold their PS3s to upgrade to next gen by now. But...
  10. Dogenzaka

Help/Support ► Sororities and legal issues?

Yeah, report it to the police. Hazing is not okay.
  11. Dogenzaka

When will 2.5 be announced

When will we know how much 1.5 sold at launch in NA? Those are important figures.
  12. Dogenzaka

News ► KHInsider Reviews KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

The main site receives major props for not giving it an amazing score just because it's a kingdom hearts site. I liked the fair criticisms. Was honestly shocked by the numerical score but I kind of agree.
  13. Dogenzaka

Help/Support ► Should I be here?

No shit, Aussie. :)
  14. Dogenzaka

Help/Support ► Should I be here?

how old are you? no one really cares if you hate disney. well, no one older than 14. i'm one of the most hated members on these forums, and i've done many good things for these forums over the years. people hate me for a lot of reasons, but i still come back because LOL it's fun here sometimes...
  15. Dogenzaka

Help/Support ► Advice on how to be an sales associate

I'm doing a business management program for engineers right now. Here are some tips that I've gotten out of it: - As a salesperson, it is your job to match customers with the right product. Don't sell them something they don't need or want (because they will have buyer's remorse later and they...
  16. Dogenzaka

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

Re: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX available for pre-order in Europe - Plus! Limited Edition Artbook EDIT: Ah I see now that you included it. September 10th for NA. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/05/07/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix-pre-order-for-limited-edition-artbook/ Amazon.com: Kingdom...
  17. Dogenzaka

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Sound Team Interview!

Probably Fall 2014 in NA. Good going SE. I've been waiting a long time to give you my money for this damnit. Can't wait to play BBS without awful hand cramping on the PSP.
  18. Dogenzaka

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Promotional Media

I like how they're using bullshots for their HD collection....as if what we see on our TV is going to have anywhere near the level of anti-aliasing they use in their shots lol.
  19. Dogenzaka

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Comparison Shots!

It's directly comparing pixels. You don't remember it looking that bad because you either played it in SD on an SD TV or never compared it. When compared pixel for pixel, there is simply not as much information in a 480i screen compared to a 720p image. So when you stretch out the 480i image to...
Back