• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Blu-Ray vs HD-DVD

I'm surprised with the Santa vs God thread nobody came up with this one. =/
  2. L

Oblivion making its way to PS3's launch

PS3's answer to the loss of exclusivity with Assassin's Creed. http://www.ps3land.com/article-704.php Anyway, I guess the worst is over with Sony, for now. With TGS coming up and the production problems somewhat behind us there's good news today.
  3. L

ER and Sora281 <3

Enchanted Rose and sorasheart281 I <3 you both and I wish for you to bear my children. I know Kikyo was a previous n00blet of mine whom didn't turn out too well but that's all the past now. To show my sweet love for you I say the following statements: Excuse me, ER. I'm from the FBI, the...
  4. L

Open challenge

Couldn't really decide if I wanted to get into this or not....but just in case if I have too many abilities there are intangibles missing in the rules for this site. This is battle just for practice. Name:. Taegon Age: . 30 Gender:. Male Race:. Demon Appearance:. Where do I start off...
  5. L

Lord N00b

I've been here for a couple of days, but never got around to actually introducing myself. PM me if you want to be friends.
Back