• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Challenge to deaddude15 and DarkGuardian44

Challenge to deaddude15 and anyone he can get to be his partner Area - Human infested city Name: Viscus Title: The Sin of Decay Age: 19 Race: Manifest Apperance: Standing half a head over an ordinary human, Viscus' streamlined, sineous body strikes an intimidating presence. His slightly...
  2. A

Bleach: Blades Of Fury ~Sign Up~

Bleach: Blades Of Fury ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Storyline: War has broken out as Hueco Mundo marches too destroy Soul Society, The Shinigami ready themself for the battle of the lifes, who will add the Shinigami too stop the Arrancar who poor though the gates of Hueco Mundo...
  3. A

~Open Challenge~

Well its been ages since I'v battled, kinda bored atm. Arena - Old Chruch I'll post my template after someone post.
  4. A

Holy Grail War (Fate/Stay Night) ~Sign Up~

It has been ten years since the 5th Holy Grail War when Shiro Emiya and Saber defeated Gilgamesh and Kirei together and destroy the Holy Grail. Now the mages guild has started looking for 7 new master to figth in the new Holy Grail Wars, the ultimate battle for the Holy Grail, but will this...
  5. A

Bleach Wars Sign Up/OOC Thread

Bleach: The Ultimate War ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Storyline: War has broken out as Hueco Mundo marches too destroy Soul Society, The Shinigami ready themself for the battle of the lifes, who will add the Shinigami too stop the...
  6. A

AoÐ Vs Kinzoku

Ok, this battle is between myself and Kinzoku, everything has been planned on the phone so I dont need people spamming this thread. //Name: Chisoku Kontan //Age At Death: 18 //Age: 19 //Birth Date: 07.08.1970 //Home: Soul Society //Height: 158 cm (5' 2") //Weight: 68 kg (151 pound)...
  7. A

†AoІCallenge To Wozza Black

Well, Well its Warren... Anyways i want to see how good you are. Area - A green land plains, mountains around the area. //Name - Viscus, Sin Of Decay //Age - 19 //Gender - Male //Race - Sin but used to be a Manifest //Clan - Order Of Sin's //Rank - Leader //Significant Others - Xero, Sin of...
  8. A

Challenge to Rikken Omnious

Ok, I'm back for few things, one is too fight Rikken Omnious. I don't need people judging so don't spam my thread. Area - A green land plains, mountains around the area. //Name - Viscus, Sin Of Decay //Age - 19 //Gender - Male //Race - Sin but used to be a Manifest //Clan - Order Of Sin's...
  9. A

~ Life ~

Life... life is what you make it. Whether you become a cheerleader, or one of the class' smartest, whatever you do, the choice is yours. Some choices are forced, some aren't even noticed until they're made. But from this, your life unveils itself to the people around you. This story revolves...
  10. A

Bleach: War Of Hueco Mundo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Storyline War has broken out as Hueco Mundo marches too destroy Soul Society, The Shinigami ready themself for the battle of the lifes, who will aid the Shinigami too stop the Arrancar which march though the gates of Hueco Mundo into Soul...
  11. A

Bleach: The Ultimate War

Bleach: The Ultimate War ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Storyline War has broken out as Hueco Mundo marches too destroy Soul Society, The Shinigami ready themself for the battle of the lifes, who will aid the Shinigami too stop the Arrancar who poor though the gates of Hueco...
  12. A

=[Life]=

Life... life is what you make it. Whether you become a cheerleader, or one of the class' smartest, whatever you do, the choice is yours. Some choices are forced, some aren't even noticed until they're made. But from this, your life unveils itself to the people around you. This story revolves...
  13. A

=[Ultimate Fighting Championship]= =[Sign Up]=

Welcome to UFC figthers This a melee battle tournament, NO magic/skills will be aloud. The only weapon aloud to be used is the Human Weapon Rules: No Gmoding Or PPing This RP is Violent, if you dont like it dont join. Swearing is up too you, just dont go getting yourset ban. Judges Word is...
  14. A

Fanfiction ► Paranormal Investigations Division [NYPID 66-6]

Hey zets this is a really good fan fic, when is the next part coming out?
  15. A

A challenge To Rem.

Ok, you no the basic rules so lets get this started. Area - Old Chruch Judges - ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Viscus Age: 18 Gender: Male Race: Manifest Appearance: ((For now he will look like this till he gets drawn)) Personality: Viscus prefers to be silent whenever he...
  16. A

Itt Mary Jane Is Now Dead

:o_O: She is now dead. Oh yeah. SPOILERZ! :o_O:
  17. A

Dragonball Z ~ Evil Awakens

Fifty Years have passed since Goku and the Z fighters defeated Omega Shenron, and the end of the Dragonball series. Goku and Vegeta are now old men, silent, brooding, but kind. They rarely show their true power anymore. Bulma, Chi Chi, Krillian, and the rest of the Z fighters have also aged...
  18. A

~Look for something left in this world~ (AoD Vs RoxasXII)

OK, Me Vs RoxasXII Area: A old church Judges: Name: Viscus Age: 18 Gender: Male Race:Manifest Appearance: ((For now he will look like this till he gets drawn)) Personality: Viscus prefers to be silent whenever he can; he rarely speaks, but when he does, his words are often biting and...
  19. A

It's There Burden To Bleed (Semi-Literate Vampire RP)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[Storyline]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tales of the dead craving blood are found in nearly every culture around the world, including some of the most ancient ones. These female demons were said to roam during the hours of darkness, hunting and killing newborn babies and pregnant women...
  20. A

You cannot kill what you did not create - Open Challenge

Well its been awhile since i have RP battled so why not. Rules: No PPing or Gmoding Area: A grassy plane Judges: ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Name: Nexon Age: 21 Title: Manipulator of Gravity Appearance: Nexon Without Gun an Sword Personality...
Back