• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Romantic drama without a name.

I had a dream. I'm going to write about it. Romance drama. April 24th, 2008. The light turned red and Alan started to walk across the street. It was a beautiful sunday afternoon and he was wearing a slightly beach themed outfit. The cars racing by gave off a breeze that made him feel even...
  2. M

One Dark Minute - Series, comic-style based tragedy-horror-drama

I'm taking out the garbage that's been piling up in my head for quite some time. I need to empty it, or this will just be another locked room in my imagination. It's the garbage ( and somehow only real fun anymore, sadly ) that I want to share. I'm going to be using a different type of writing...
  3. M

Help/Support ► Where should I go for Christmas?

Unfortunately, I need to share what I've been through over the past year... coincidentally, over the past year to this exact day. For future referrence, Paradise is located in North California, right by Chico. Not ten minutes away. This day, last year, I was sent from San Mateo california (...
  4. M

Valentine Shuffle

Valentine Shuffle His life was thrown into the gutters of society, As was the life of his love, His passion no longer existent in sobriety, Then spawned a pursuit thereof. Oh my darling, oh my darling, Oh my darling, Clementine, No memories, only inklings, Before Clement Valentine. Seeking...
  5. M

Nifleheim

Nifleheim The road was slick and rain still pattered down ahead of my nice Infinity. For some reason my parents decided to surprise me with the new car on my birthday last winter. It was a nice gift, but out of place, taking all of our recent, rough times into consideration. My mother wasn't...
  6. M

Fate Without God?

I was having a discussion with two of my friends. The topic was fate. Basically, my first friend said he believed in fate, but not God. My second friend said that that was impossible. My second friend stated that it was impossible to believe in fate without a higher being, because if you didn't...
  7. M

Fanfiction ► The Malevolent Story Collection,

Now that I have your attention, feel free to keep an eye on this thread. I haven't the time to write any now, but, eventually, I will start writing small one to two chapter lengthed 'scary' stories that I have heard from family, friends, or have come up with on my own. Mostly, they will be my...
  8. M

HOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

THUNDAR CATZ HOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen the first few episodes, and a few throughout the series. It was entertaining, to say the least.
  9. M

John Dillinger

John Dillinger, June 22, 1903 - July 22, 1934, was an American bank robber... In short, Dillinger enlisted in the Navy and deserted a few months later. He was then honorably discharged. He returned home ( Indiana ) and married a local girl, attempting to settle down. When his friend came to him...
  10. M

30 Days of Night

Anyone remotely interested? I just saw the movie a few hours ago and was motivated to make some story that went along with it, that's better. Because the ending was disappointing, basically. So, how many people would get into this? It's a good basic story line, so I might be able to get...
  11. M

Above, Below, and Between ~ Chapter One

~ Above, Below, And Between ~ Aumicelia nears the edge of destruction. In this broken world, who will be there to piece it back together? Who will mold it into what it was so many years before the CRISIS “Where has Mordecai fled to?” “The Western Kingdom of Jamliene, my Lord.” “Bring him to...
  12. M

Final Fantasy Versus XIII Trailer Impressions

TGS07: Final Fantasy Versus XIII trailer impressions - Joystiq Only a picture for now, but even so, the detail is impressive. Open discussion. Enjoy. The blood bit is pretty interesting. SE might be making it to M-rated, making it their first M-rated game.
  13. M

I want to play a game... { SAW }

I want to play a game. It will determine who lives and who dies. You will be put to the test to see if you are worth your own life. It all starts in an asylum, with a tape player dangling from a red ribbon tied to the fan above your head. On the device, is a sticky note, reading "Play Me"...
  14. M

I want to play a game... ( Saw Sign-Ups )

I want to play a game. It will determine who lives and who dies. You will be put to the test to see if you are worth your own life. It all starts in an asylum, with a tape player dangling from a red ribbon tied to the fan above your head. On the device, is a sticky note, reading "Play Me" ---...
  15. M

SAW ~ Ideas, Sign-Ups, etc.

I recently had an idea of making a 'saw' based Role Play. I'd need one more person to control it and come up with the sick, twisted, and sadistic traps, rooms, devices, etc. There would be two people in charge of this, and those two would explain each environment thoroughly, each accessible exit...
  16. M

The Secret Festival of Sekigahara

The cold winds brace themselves for the chaos that is to come... They prepare to wash away the biggest secret of Japan in the 1600's..... The Secret Festival of Sekigahara The Beginning, The year is 1600, in Japan... Before the campaign of Tokugawa Ieyasu to try and destroy the resisting...
Back