• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BlackBlitz7

Glitch for Secret Episode??

Just a quick question. Is anyone else failing to unlock the Secret Episode on Proud Mode even when all the conditions are set? Conditions are Complete Final Episode on Proud Complete Sticker Album for all 3 characters? I'm thinking something has to be wrong with the game because I've met the...
  2. BlackBlitz7

The KH 2.5 Voice Actor Dilemma

Yeah I don't get the decisions on that. I personally wish that anything Xion would be Stoner and anything Kairi would be Hayden. As for Jason Dohring. I didn't dislike and I'd like him to come back. That scream toward the end topped the Japanese one, at least for me anyway. But he did receive...
  3. BlackBlitz7

The KH 2.5 Voice Actor Dilemma

I'm sure I'm one of the few but I've always dislike Snow. Like it was mentioned, if they could record all of Namine's lines over I'd be more than grateful. Or they may just leave it untouched. It'd be cool if they did just a little touching up. Y'know just try to get every character a single...
  4. BlackBlitz7

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread As he should have been. :) But we usually always get decent VAs in Kingdom Hearts in my opinion. My biggest thing with KH was Billy Zane not returning, he made Ansem for me. He had that voice that was like..JUST right.
  5. BlackBlitz7

Why not Richard Epcar?

Who cares? Richard Epcar is trash!!!! Billy Zane or BUST!! Well Richard isn't trash I just miss Billy
  6. BlackBlitz7

Cloud and Sonic Blade

I think this is the best place to put this, I just wanted to give my thought and hear others about it. I guess once of the biggest things I want to talk about is WHERE Sonic Blade really came from. Like did it have a special reason it was created for Cloud? Or just something cool the developers...
  7. BlackBlitz7

KH BBSFM trailer

I really hope that the new armor isn't Eraqus. In all honesty, the character of Eraqus just doesn't appeal to me. And I REALLY hope Eraqus and MF aren't connected. I'd be pleased more if MF was someone new.
  8. BlackBlitz7

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

And people were so adamant about there being nothing extra.... tsk tsk tsk tis a shame
  9. BlackBlitz7

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

I find it funny how people who don't care about FinalMix are in here talking down to the people who are. Kinda seems like a waste of time to me.
  10. BlackBlitz7

Random Questions

Is it fine if I tack on a question here?? So while Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness how many years have past since the end of Kingdom Hearts 2?
  11. BlackBlitz7

Nomura's art style.

Somehow I was searching the net, and typed in Nomura and just started reading about him. So apparently people were upset with how his characters had lots of belts/zippers/buckles ish like that and his males being adrogynis(Don't fell like looking for the actual spelling) and females being to...
  12. BlackBlitz7

Tales of Xillia

How does everyone feel about the whole "Tales of" fiasco. About how people are upset of the treatment of fans in the west?
  13. BlackBlitz7

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Granted, but I just meant I feel like "real" VA's care more and of course have more experience seeing as they are reused time after time again. And I wasn't really referring to Willa, just speaking on the subject in general.
  14. BlackBlitz7

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread It'd be so much better if they would hire "real" VA's. I just feel they take their jobs a lot more serious the Actors doing voicework.
  15. BlackBlitz7

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Good is most definitly a relative term.....to be honest I'm quite disappointed with these names. Especially Mark Hamill, I hate his voice and it won't fit Terra, or even Eraqus in my honest opinion. But to be fair, it'd be best to say my final...
  16. BlackBlitz7

PSP Bundle KH Movie?

Maybe Advent Children? Just cause it's Square.
  17. BlackBlitz7

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Yeah, I mean if the celeb does it well great, but I feel veteran voice actors have more of a respect for their jobs than those we aren't, thus doing a better job.
  18. BlackBlitz7

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I'd just love to see more "real" voice actors in the series, from BBS onward, that'll truly make me happier.
  19. BlackBlitz7

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Yea, he probably does. He's awesome after all.
  20. BlackBlitz7

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Lol. Okay well someone asked. So now we just gotta wait.
Back