• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

foo_fan. Amazing, isn't he!

Don't u think KH Insider is a better place since I arrived? I'm always there to make your chat experience better for you!
  2. F

Incubus- "Light Grenades"

I bought this album the week it came out and was impressed. Post and tell me what you think.
  3. F

Nirvana

Hey, I bought a Nirvana cd the other day and loved it, who else likes Nirvana?
  4. F

foo_fan 4 the people

Alright, most of you guys know me as a pretty spiritual person, right? And I know some people here are going through some tough times, so, if you need someone to talk to on what your going through, or ask for advice, just pm me and tell me what's going on, i'll read and respond to every pm I get...
  5. F

Star Fox Command!!!!!

am i the only one here who loves this game?!
  6. F

Alternative Rock Fan Club! (ARFC)

C'mon, give a shout out to your favorite alternative rock bands here!
  7. F

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** I heard that their working on a KH game for the PSP!
  8. F

Office, anyone!

who besides me watches the office?
  9. F

Shinedown

These guys are a really great band, if haveent heard of them check em' out, if u have post here
  10. F

New Audioslave CD!!!

The new Audioslave CD is finally here, and it is AWESOME!!!!!
Back