• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Halo 3 'news'

To start off, the Beta is set to release on May 16th! ^_^ Secondly, there is a new video of the 'Multiplayer' for Halo 3 and what you will experience in the BETA. ( I have the BETA. =P) Link to video: GameVideos.com - Halo 3 'Multiplayer' video doc Enjoy! ^_^;
  2. E

Gears of War 'Annex'

Article and Description from 1UP Video of Gameplay: GameVideos.com - Gears of War 'Annex' teaser HD Enjoy! (This looks pretty cool. But it only pertains to XBox Live players. =[)
  3. E

Microsoft checklist

Link: Is Devil May Cry 360 the Future of Third Party? news from 1UP.com ...The guy at Microsoft who made the list says its just a wishlist. Lol. We'll see.... Scroll down to the last few paragraphs.=P
  4. E

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ Announced for U.S. Release

........April Fools. (I added words to my post to make it long enough. I hope this is long enough for this thread)
  5. E

How Smexy are you?

How smexy are you? I define the word Smexy...So I'm like the ultimate smex.
  6. E

Should I keep my name?...

Well I've been thinking of changing my username, but I've already tried twice and the names were taken. Perhaps it is a sign not to change it? 0_0 xd Do you guys think I should change my username?:confused:
  7. E

Why is my username not red?

...I have 1000 posts. 0_0 I'm confused.
  8. E

The Darkness

The Darkness looks very promising. =] xD. Screenshots: Basics: Gameplay features include a seamless and unique blend of modern crime drama and supernatural horror with both first and third person non-linear progression, as well as highly destructible environments that enable players to...
  9. E

This is kinda pathetic...

To me reading the Ansem Reports in KHII had more depth than the actual story going on...My opinion only, but if anyone agrees speak. If you disagree, speak up. xD. I just re-read them; about seven of them and they're very interesting.
  10. E

The Lost Two Revealed?

...I think this is right...I'm fifty percent sure. =P xD I believe I know who the lost two are! The Blonde-haired solider and Blue-haired Female soldier! Remember in the cut-out scene in Final Mix!? How Xemnas talks to the armor and says:" Hello friend..." Also, when Xigbar and Zexion are...
  11. E

Sora vs. Cloud vid.

Thanks KHU... Link: YouTube - Cloud fight in Chain of Memories My comment:I have mixed feelings about this battle. It seems much like the first Kingdom Hearts battle with Cloud, just using cards.
  12. E

Riku vs Roxas!

Credit goes to Deathspank of KH-vids.net Enjoy! YouTube - KH2 - Final Mix: Riku Vs. Roxas (English Subs)
  13. E

The TES Saix?

I just thought of it....They do look similar and they both look at Kingdom Hearts and their eyes turn yellow? What do you think? TES: http://www.khinsider.com/images/Dogensfolderlol/knight.jpg Saix: http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g262/OMGPIE_2006/saix2.jpg
  14. E

God of War Timer..????

A mysterious timer has been placed on this website for (what can be told from the man in the back) God of War Site: The City of Rhodes What is it counting down to? Guess we'll have to wait a few days..
  15. E

What do I need for game importing...?

I'm seriousy considering importing KHII:FM+...But don't you need a different type of PS2 to play a imported game?..
  16. E

Gears of War 2-What you want in it.

GoW 2 has not been confirmed and is probably far from being confirmed...But I thought this would be a fun topic: What do you want to be in GoW 2 that needs to be improved or added from GoW? Here's the list of news thing people want from the posts in this section: 1.A more variety of...
  17. E

I don't they'll be showing KH3 anytime soon...

Why you ask? Well Nomura clearly stated he will be showing the next Kingdom Hearts project late 2007 and this can clearly go two ways: Kingdom Hearts 3 or Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories 2. My thinking is he will unvale Chain of Memories 2. I doubt it would be KH3: considering his other two...
  18. E

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts III-Fanfiction Sample

........A very, very small piece of Chapter 1..
  19. E

XBox 360 screwing up! Anybody know what's wrong?

I got my 360 a few months ago; its brand new, no scratches, no dents-overall, nothing is wrong with it. But recently it's just quit working altogether. When I plug it up, get all the wires hooked up, I turn it on, it turns on without any problem, but no picture comes up and instead of the...
  20. E

Square Enix licensed Unreal Engine 3 for a few next-gen titles.

See for yourself.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XIII As you may have read, they will still use the White Engine for some of their next-gen games, but they have also licensed the Unreal Engine for some of their other projects. If this is not important, or most of you have...
Back