• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Shay

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? for the 5 millionth time, i would like to see treasure planet as a world. i would also like to see atlantis: the lost empire. i have said that about every game since the first. :( i'm so sad about it i don't even have the...
  2. Shay

hey guys, long time no login! how is everyone doing?

i was linked here today, after maybe.. 7 years? and i had to do a complete double take, whoa nostalgia for the kh community to the extreme. i had to take a look at my profile, and i can't believe it was 2006 when i joined the online kh community. hi you guys, i'm shay, i don't know if anyone...
  3. Shay

Two Mysteries Solved

Hi, Grassy. Nice theory but I'm not buying it. Simply for the fact KH has some real inconsistent parts. For example, Sora's Awakening (and thus ability to use the keyblade) happened before Sora got "Riku's" keyblade. I really doubt Ven's heart gave Sora anything except the ability to Dual...
  4. Shay

Roxas in CO

I thought Roxas passing out in Castle Oblivion had something to do with Sora's blocked memories of the place.
  5. Shay

What if I say I'm not like the others?

What if I say I'm not just another- one of your plays? Yo, bonjour, guten tag, hola, and all the good stuff. I guess this is my long awaited introduction? Or long awaited activity? xD Been a member of the Kingdom Hearts fandom for too long now, if I wasn't so awesome I'd call myself a loser...
Back