• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Mickey Summon

I wonder why it was on cheat code central....
  2. T

Help/Support ► Homeschooling

From this quote, I think it's true. I was homeschooled in the 4th grade but not by a homeschooling teacher, by my mother. she wanted 2 be a teacher but it's the issue wit her anger, runs in the family but not through me. So she tried 2 be a teacher through me. I personally didn't like it because...
  3. T

Is this how Yuffie will look like in BBS?

That's a possibility. Looks nice enough 2 be her costume. Good job.
  4. T

The Big Bang Theory

This show airs on CBS, Mondays @ 8:30pm. I wasn't sure what 2 think of it when it started but it's pretty funny. Anyone know what I'm talkin bout?
  5. T

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

I'm thinkin it's a father/son relationship as well. They said it was before Sora's adventure and we only heard Sora's mom call him. I'm not surprised if it isn't.
  6. T

Who do you think is the 14th member

I'm thinkin it's an all new character. There's nothing else u can get from what they tell us.
  7. T

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

Yup, and actually, I've beaten KH just about 3 times without having 2 save it.
  8. T

I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR THE NA KHIIFM+ DORKS! :D o:

Well that's messed up.....got my hopes all up. :(
  9. T

The [Des+] fanclub (Join please)

Alright I had this idea 2 make this 4 my girl right, she so cool, smart and pretty I just couldn't help it. I'll manage this so all u gotta do is check in here, be nice 2 her and keep this thing going. So if u look in here without sayng something nice and supportive......I can't say or she'll...
  10. T

Demyx(2nd battle)(I feel hopeless)

Another good way is the Stitch summon. U get health and are able 2 attack him in the air.
  11. T

New voices for certain characters.

I'm not sure who, but it would be nice if they found some new voices 4 Hayner and Pence. They just didn't seem like the best fit 2 me.
  12. T

How do you get the triple Sephiroth fight?

Can I get a link of that vid please?
  13. T

Susprises

The storyline didn't surprise me, I was just shocked at all the new abilities and abilities on the keyblade.
  14. T

Help/Support ► Is it Real?

I know....and I'm sorry, but I'm tryin 2 tell u that this isn't goodbye. U think I don't want u in my life nomore?
  15. T

Help/Support ► Is it Real?

.:Saved:. do u really feel that bad? Please talk 2 me
  16. T

If You Care Anything About An American Kh2fm Look At This Now

I'm not tryin 2 be mean but how is that amazing? They only used the same english voices from the us KH2.
  17. T

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

Will we be given a translation as 2 what he said after he beat him? And a translation 2 what he said when u start the fight again?
  18. T

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

Dang it, another wait? I hope this gives us a hint on the next game.
  19. T

Happy Birthday Kakura

This thread is 4 Kakura. Today is her birthday, so please everyone wish her a blessful and great birthday. Happy Birthday :thumbsup:
  20. T

KH2FM+ outside of Japan

Hey........hey........hey, I would buy even though it would be 70 bucks. It's understanding 2 me why it would be in that price range.
Back