• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

The Big Bang Theory

This show airs on CBS, Mondays @ 8:30pm. I wasn't sure what 2 think of it when it started but it's pretty funny. Anyone know what I'm talkin bout?
  2. T

The [Des+] fanclub (Join please)

Alright I had this idea 2 make this 4 my girl right, she so cool, smart and pretty I just couldn't help it. I'll manage this so all u gotta do is check in here, be nice 2 her and keep this thing going. So if u look in here without sayng something nice and supportive......I can't say or she'll...
  3. T

Happy Birthday Kakura

This thread is 4 Kakura. Today is her birthday, so please everyone wish her a blessful and great birthday. Happy Birthday :thumbsup:
  4. T

Chat room not letting me in.

Everytime I sign into the chat room it says my username or password was wrong. I put the same thing in as logging in. What's up? :confused:
  5. T

PM dates

As u all know, Valetine's Day is coming up and a lot of people get together. I just wanted 2 know who here would have a "Private Message Date" with someone on this forum? Just the two of u talking, gettin 2 know one another. It doesn't even have 2 be love, it could just be a friend thing. -I...
  6. T

Help/Support ► Lead America

I got this LeadAmerica invite by mail saying quote: "Dear Parents: I was recently informed that (my real name here) was selected to attend a 2007 LeadAmerica conference. Congratulations on your child's recognition. Lead America conferences are an exceptional opportunity for...
  7. T

KH1 and KH2 Challenge

Did anyone ever challenge themselves by beating KH1 and KH2 without changing their main keyblade. :huh: It was very tempting 4 me but I did it. I still changed Donald and Goofy's weapon so they wouldn't die a bunch of times. KH1 only had u wield one through the whole game but, the only thing 4...
  8. T

This is so funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l19Vc4r6-xA&mode=related&search= Yo, I was just lookin at some KH2 vids and found this. :laugh: :laugh:
  9. T

KH2 FM+ KH Re:COM Nomura Interview

Sorry if this old or if anyone has seen this but, there was an interview on: http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/Famitsu-3 This might clear up any questions u may have asked.
  10. T

Which one, KH:PSP vs. KH:DS?

Which would u like 2 have: A KH game on the PSP (I want that) or a KH game on the DS :thumbdown: Which one?
  11. T

Rate the user name above you

What is your first thoughts when u see a person's user name? TYPE IT DOWN!!!! :thumbsup:
  12. T

TGS 06 Coverage on X-Play

If u didn't see it yet, X-Play did or 4 so is about 2 show the games they showed on TGS! (Hope I'm no doing anything bad)
  13. T

Sora vs. Vincent

This might sound crazy, but what if the much harder boss was Vincent. Vincent would think u were bad and would attack u. I think the Reaction Commands would resemble the ones on the pirate world where when u were shot at, that reaction command would show up. I only thought he would be a hard...
  14. T

Dave Chappelle!

I would like this 2 be a real deep discussion so please bear with me. My favorite comic is Dave Chappelle, I was real dissappointed when a news article said he was staying at his home in Ohio. So of course this ment, "NO MORE CHAPPELLE SHOW." I just want him 2 do something new like another...
  15. T

I'm still an unknown quantity and referrals.

Why does my rep power still say that, I have over 100 posts? How do u get referrals?
  16. T

What happened the day u beat KH2?

This is a continuation from my last thread:http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=72467 (4 those who didn't see it) It was on a Saturday night just trying 2 level up and I got 2 a part a friend from school told me about. I was acting shocked like I didn't see the ending cutscenes and was...
  17. T

The Select button

I hope u noticed that u can fight in first-person on KH2. Would u play the whole game like this? Me personally, I think it would be interesting, but a little too difficult.
  18. T

Sad day.....

I'm sorry 2 all of my friends and family of KHinsider forums 2 anounce this in such a short notice but, I won't be on 4 a while because of death in the family. I found out from my grandmother that her oldest sister, my aunt, passed away. I really don't know the cause but if anyone that sees...
  19. T

What happened on the day u got your Kingdom Hearts 2 game?

On March 28, 2006, KH2 was released. I couldn't get because of the late shipment. On the 29th, as so as I got off the bus, I got home, collected my money, and jetted 12 blocks 2 the nearest Game Stop. I reserved it 2 months earlier so a copy was already waiting 4 me. I got in line and the person...
  20. T

First .hack game through todays .hack game.

I haven't played the very first .hack game and I got the one that came out last month. All I would like is some background information on the past games. I know I could just look it up on some other game websites but I want some info from people on this site who have played them 2 the fullest...
Back