• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Tyrant Raver

Well I guess that's it then...

Hey all again. For those who have stuck with me, you may remember a few years back that I announced my "retirement" but not exactly. That was just retirement for the RP section. But now, I think it's high time for me to just pack up and leave. Reason being, I just don't feel that fulfilled...
  2. Tyrant Raver

Advice/Help ► Any other writing outlets and/or websites do you guys recommend?

The few times I have been posting and forum overhauls, it always messes up the formatting of my stories. I'm getting mighty tired of it, spent hundreds of hours editing and formatting, only to be messed up in a jumbled mess. And although I have been getting views on my story, the lack of...
  3. Tyrant Raver

[ Alteisen / Records ] Legends of Avalonia Prologue

Official Summer Writing Prompt Entry: Myths/Legends -------------------------------- Prologue Upon the precipice of the world's end, at the vast floating land of Atra, a fierce battle between the last Bahamut or dragon of gods and a lone figure ravaged the entire heavens with their fearsome...
  4. Tyrant Raver

[ Hence / Hereafter ]

Hello everyone! Tyrant Raver back again with some stories to share. [ Hence / Hereafter ] will be an episodic epilogue of my main story [ Astonished / Amazed ] set 1000 years after the main AND side storylines. This title will also feature easter eggs from the main story. Without getting...
  5. Tyrant Raver

Digital Media ► [ Astonished / Amazed ] Art and Visual Novel Project Thread

Hello everyone in the Creative Media. Well as you all know, I have been all about my story, [ Astonished / Amazed ]. Either designing character arts related to the material and some pin-ups and promo images. So, I decided to make a separate thread for it. All entries related to my story, will...
  6. Tyrant Raver

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Mythologies: Ecia Frontier

Long ago before the conception of time… Five omnipotent beings inhabit the the almighty sea of the cosmic horizon, debating for countless eternities on how will the universe will flourish. Throwing concept after concept, creation after destruction; with their power, countless universes have...
  7. Tyrant Raver

"Genealogy Of Eternal Tyranny Intricate Allusions"

Prologue Since the dawn of the cosmos and all of creation, Light and Darkness, Good and Evil has faced each other with fierce enmity. Neither winning nor losing, these almighty forces wage an endless war in titanic stalemates. It is through their eternal struggle, the Equilibrium was given...
  8. Tyrant Raver

Astonished / Amazed: Walter and Her

Note: Hey all! Know it's just been a while did I just release a new chapter for Astonished/Amazed. But I decided to write this out of imaginative drive, just two-shot story that takes place some time AFTER the main story. A Gaiden or side story, or maybe even part of an epilogue, between the...
  9. Tyrant Raver

[ AstonisheD / AmazeD ]

Author's Note: Hello again, I have been gone for quite awhile since the last chapter of Alteisen Record: The Other Side. Here I am again with a new title! But what about the previous title? Fret not! I'm 70% done with the new chapter and no it's not dead yet. Alt will still continue his...
  10. Tyrant Raver

9 years now and well...

Well everybody here is posting their intro's here in this forum. Well not exactly an intro but an announcement. To start off, (Yes, ain't no time for a flashy introduction, so let's keep it simple) Hi I'm Tyrant Raver, formerly KurtZisa or KZ. I first joined here in KHI in October 3, 2006. I...
  11. Tyrant Raver

Fanfiction ► The Alteisen Record: The Other Side (A Traces KHRP Series OC Story)

Hello everyone, it has been a while since I last dropped in here. This story is based upon my OC, Alt which is currently on the roster of Takushi Rena's RP the Traces Series. This story is set 20 years after the events of the Traces series, with Alt fully embraced his destiny and is now...
  12. Tyrant Raver

Harmonia Legends - The Oasis

The Oasis continent. Built as the last refuge of humanity against the staggering, uninhabitable wasteland we used to know, as Earth. It is said in the legends that the band of heroes risked their very lives protecting humanity against the omnipotent malignant force known as the Black Destroyer...
  13. Tyrant Raver

HARMONIA LEGENDS (An original character ensemble RP) [Sign Ups/OOC]

Year 51XX Humanity has been brought on the edge of extinction by the awakening of the omniscient creature known as the "Black Destroyer". Many refer to the beast as an awakened elder god that sleeps deep underground laying in dormant for countless eons. The creature purged any traces of life in...
  14. Tyrant Raver

Pen Tab Sessions

Hey guys, since my RP buddies had already seen most of my works. I think I would like to share this in the Art forums as well. :) Links, [due to links and image limit per post, I'll just list it all here. Just add http:// on the each link provided] As was stated in the thread title, I...
  15. Tyrant Raver

Warhammer 40k roleplay interest check?

So I was thinking for a very long time for a warhammer RP here. Been playing with the tabletop game again since the past few years. I'm also been a huge fan of Warhammer franchise since the 90's. Warhammer 40K Wiki - Space Marines, Chaos, planets, and more (It's no codex astartes, but the...
  16. Tyrant Raver

The Elder Scrolls: Dawn of Domination [An Elder Scrolls RP by Tyrant Raver] [OOC and Sign-Ups]

Does everything had to be black and white? Are all things within the realm are just the way it is? Lenient and bleak? Maybe so, but not all are what it seems. Not all things colorful and pleasant represents the right and not all hideous and grotesque represents the wrong, evil. The mortal mind...
  17. Tyrant Raver

~ROMANCE OF DAWN SAGA: Worlds Beyond Borders~ [Kingdom Hearts Roleplay]

The storm and the untamed tides roared and swirled towards the horizon. Thunder roam the black sky and lightning tearing through the darkness of the tempest. At the perfect storm, few would dare to sail these unforgiving waves, mother nature's wrath at it's zenith. The strength of the waves and...
  18. Tyrant Raver

ROMANCE OF DAWN SAGA [Original/Alternate Universe Kingdom Hearts RP by Tyrant Raver] [OOC/SU]

Have you ever wondered--that there's more to see beyond those borders? Other places, other lands or possibly.... ...Other worlds? Worlds waiting to be discovered and be sought by your own eyes? Have you ever wished your life can be so much more than the usual norm? Great adventures waiting to...
  19. Tyrant Raver

Fanfiction ► The Aeonic Chronicles (Original RP by Tyrant Rave)

Prologue: In the Wake of Chaos… Since the dawn of time, the armies of the gods and demons waged an endless war. Drawn to the conflict was the Ascendant Council, an entity bound ancient laws to preserve order and balance throughout the cosmos. It held that any great power unchecked, threatened...
  20. Tyrant Raver

Fanfiction ► The Black Onslaught: Rise of the Vermilion Blood [A Tyrant Raver and Arcgravion Collab Fic]

Prologue Since the dawn of time, the armies of the gods and demons waged an endless war. Drawn to the conflict was the Ascendant Council, an entity bound ancient laws to preserve order and balance throughout the cosmos. It held that any great power unchecked, threatened the very fabric of the...
Back