• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Friends Forever

Well thanx guys for reading.Its ok Karen,dont worry.
  2. S

Temporary Leave

Well from now on I will hardly come on one or two days in a week because of the tough academic studies coming ahead.I will miss my friends here.Take care you all.
  3. S

Surprised to see there are no comments.
  4. S

Sorry guys for a late update,I was quite busy. Chapter 5:Start the Rescue Sora swallowed heavily as he managed a glance out of the corner of his eye. Though it was a cliché, Sora could...
  5. S

Fanfiction ► FF7: Angel's Child

Nice effort,keep it up but next time try to write longer.
  6. S

How Many Can You Take!

There should be around 15000 heartless of all variety without reaction commands,then it would be some challenge. The song should be "I walk a lonely Road" by Green Day.
  7. S

Fanfiction ► Crystal Fate

Foreverkingdom your fanfic is nice and creative,just increase the length of your chapters and it would be even better.
  8. S

Well thx Foreverkingdom,I will try to update the fanfic soon.
  9. S

Well thx,its take quite a time to write a chapter.
  10. S

Chapter 4:Save the Town "Sora!" The young brown haired boy sidestepped a blow meant to decapitate him and turned in the direction of the voice. "They're breaching the doors to the first district!" Leon shot a finger to the wooden doors being broken at the very moment. "Freeze them...
  11. S

Cloud's Sword

I am not able to understand till now that why are there bandages on Cloud's sword in KH games.Does it signifies something or what?
  12. S

Well thanx guys,I will try to update it as soon as possible.
  13. S

Help/Support ► DS or camera

Well I would say buy a DS if you really wanna play games.
  14. S

Here is the next chapter, Chapter 3:Why are you running? Sora approached Leon cautiously. He was unsure if he should go near the pacing man swinging his sword viciously through the air. Sora stood still...
  15. S

Well hopefully I will write the next chapter today.Well Cloud is not at all gay dont worry,I am just trying to give an interesting twist to the story.
  16. S

Well thanx Enchanted Rose ^ ^.
  17. S

Thank you for reading it (^ ^).
  18. S

Here is the next chapter! Chapter 2:My reason for being here "Cloud?" Yuffie asked, trying to decide if her eyes were deceiving her. "Is that really you?" Her eyes widened as she concluded it had to be the man they had been looking for. "Cloud!" She launched herself at the blonde, knocking...
  19. S

Thank you guyz,I will update the next chapter soon.
  20. S

Thanx Foreverkingdom,I will update the latest chapter as soon as possible.
Back