• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Temporary Leave

Well from now on I will hardly come on one or two days in a week because of the tough academic studies coming ahead.I will miss my friends here.Take care you all.
  2. S

Cloud's Sword

I am not able to understand till now that why are there bandages on Cloud's sword in KH games.Does it signifies something or what?
  3. S

Fanfiction ► Friends Forever

Here is my first fanfic.Its about Kingdom Hearts and it will majorly focus on Leon,Aerith,Yuffie,Sora,Riku and Cloud etc. Chapter 1:Confusion "Don't you want to know if the rumors are true?" The young ninja asked. "I mean it's another one of us, someone...
  4. S

Boy or Girl

In this game all you have to do is to guess what gender the person posting after you will be.So you just have to pick the gender and the person posting after you will say "yup I am a boy" or "no I am a girl' etc.So I start,a boy?
  5. S

Smiling makes you live longer?

I have heard a lot that the people who smile a lot have greater lifespan,is it really true?
  6. S

What is your Zodiac Sign?

Mine is Gemini and what is of you guyz?Till now I am not able to understand do zodiac signs have any importance in one's life?
  7. S

Team Battle (Cloud/Leon vs Sora/Riku)

Sora and Riku fight great together,Cloud and Leon had also fight along side each other.So this sets up a crucial match.So who would be the winner?Debate!
  8. S

Vincent Valentine's Fanclub

I guess its time to throw some spotlight on our dark and gloomy hero Vincent Valentine! Members Squall Suzakuseru neloangelo foreverkingdom rockin riku RikuDestiny TifaL91 SimpleHikari ViVi94 oath_keeper2u Neo Holy Zero XII Lycian Wolfe keybladeofsteel Eliza
  9. S

Devil May Cry

I heard that Devil May Cry 4 will release somewhere in 2007,but there is no specified date.Does anyone knows about its release date both in the United States and Japan?
  10. S

A devil may cry movie?

In devil may cry forums I came to know that a devil may cry CG movieis coming like 2 or 3 years from now.Does anybody know something about it,is it just a rumour?
  11. S

Dante(Devil) vs Sephiroth(Angel)

Well suppose if if a devil and an angel get in fight what would happen.In general an angel may win,but over here the case looks quite different.I think Dante would win even if Sephiroth uses his safer form.But it still looks close,what do you guyz say?
  12. S

Sephiroth vs Vincent

Suppose if Vincent fights Sephiroth,it would be a fight like non other.Even though they are quite evenly matched but I still think Vincent will win because of his powerfull limit breaks and chaos form.What do u guyz say?
  13. S

Hercules vs Superman

Who will win if Superman and Hercules fought.They both are so heroic and have god like strength!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. S

Kadaj/Yazoo/Loz vs Axel/Saix/Demyx

Think if these group of villains clash! what would happen?
  15. S

Dante/Brandon Heat vs Naruto/Sasuke/Itachi

Imagine if this fight occurs,even though naruto guyz are fast and have good agility but i think they dont stand a chance against guyz like Dante and Brandon who show no mercy and are really good at kickin butt.I think Dante and Brandon will win easily.But i need the opinion of you guyz.
  16. S

Auron vs Vincent

What if Vincent and Auron fight who u think will win.What's interesting is that both got the same personality very serious and quiet,their roles in their respective games are similar too but who is stronger?
Back