• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Tsukasa

Reflecting on 16 years on this forum (aka the "once a decade post")

Oh man, 2020. It's been more than 16 years now since I joined this forum (way back when it was called KH2.net). It was around the time where Kingdom Hearts 2 got announced and we still had approximately 2 years to go until release. The forum was still pretty new, with less than 500 members...
  2. Tsukasa

Kingdom Hearts III announcement incoming~ (Possibly)

Went out of lurker mode to post this. :cool:
  3. Tsukasa

GORGEOUS day

So, yeah. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SABRINA s1elleface 20 years old. You getting old. :3 Oh well. I'm up in 10 days. Also, fun fact. Today marks my 7th year here on KHI. That's almost 1/3 of my life (as Sabrina pointed out). Goddamn I hate you all. s1coffeeman
  4. Tsukasa

Rendering request

Hey guys, I have an image here and was wondering if someone could clean it up for me? I've done the majority of it, but the hair of these characters I can't quite do. I was hoping someone more experienced in Photoshop could do it for me. My Photoshop skills have rusted quite a bit. >: Here's...
  5. Tsukasa

New Kingdom Hearts game at E3

E3 may well be full of unexpected surprises, but one thing that's for sure is we'll see a new Kingdom Hearts game. Series director Tetsuya Nomura was interviewed in the latest issue of Game Informer, and while he stopped short of saying that one of two KH games currently in development is...
  6. Tsukasa

Hen...shin!

s1cofeeman
  7. Tsukasa

It's morphin' time!

8. Tsukasa

ENEMY CONTROLLER ACTIVATE

The Crystarium 1) Enter the Enemy Controller code. 2) ??? 3) Profit ------------------------ (Up, Down, Left, Right, B, A) <---- ------------------------
  9. Tsukasa

♫~☼~♥~ gramp anime scholar (KEN) FANCLUB ~♥~☼~♫

YES. Because we all love that son of a blitzball, don't we?! I LOVE YOU KEN. I WOULD DO YOU IF I WEREN'T MALE. Keep rocking on. I am not implying anything with that image. Stop judging me.
  10. Tsukasa

Help/Support ► Xbox 360 Elite red ring proof? As if!

Uh, nobody said the Elite is red-ring proof. It's just a normal Xbox with a black case anyway. If you want a red-ring proof Xbox, get a new one from the store. The Jasper revisions are pretty much red-ring proof. Though it can still mess up if you're really unlucky.
  11. Tsukasa

Oldest member?

What is your member number? Yes this thread serves mainly to increase my e-peen. Or does it? Mine is 345.
  12. Tsukasa

Spotify, meet Prostopleer.

Most of you probably heard about Spotify. It's a service that allows you to listen to a ton of music for free. It isn't available in every country yet, so the amount of people that can use it are limited. Personally, I made an account with a UK proxy and I've been using Spotify for almost a year...
  13. Tsukasa

Fatal Frame IV English Translation

I don't know how many of you are interested, but I'd figure I'd just spread the word here as well. I've been working with some people on a Fatal Frame IV English translation (most of the work was done by other people. I only contributed to the translation, beta testing and web hosting) and we...
  14. Tsukasa

Back from the Dead

Hello all. I'm back after 4.5 years of inactivity. Some of you might remember me (the old veterans), and most of you won't. I believe a brief introduction is in place: I joined 6 years ago on KH2.net (before the migration to KHInsider). Started out as a lurker then eventually helped out Deven...
  15. Tsukasa

The Return of Eternal Light

Well, now. Everyone that was familliar with the previous forum, will surely remember Eternal Light. It was the only clan that achieved an insane amount of 32 members in it's clan. From today on, Eternal Light is back! Post here if you want to be re-invited.
  16. Tsukasa

Fanfiction ► KH in Highschool

Weird....but funny in a weird way :S
  17. Tsukasa

funny sounds 0_o

Okay, post all funny sounds you find here 0_o I'll start off with the oh-so-famous Intel sound! http://www.theforumz.com/sounds/funny/inteldoh.wav
  18. Tsukasa

Release dates for kingdom hearts 2

Hm, really? Well, I think you need to watch Square-enix' message yourself 0_o "Kingdom Hearts 2 will be released somewhere near the end of the year" ;)
  19. Tsukasa

At last...the REAL Ps3 ^_^

Note, this is a prototype...though, this IS what Sony released =/ http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/tsukasa035/1116322360.jpg Here you can see it with the controller: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/tsukasa035/ps3.jpg Xbox360...
  20. Tsukasa

WHOA... News on another World

Hm....Jetix? That's weird, I live in the Netherlands, and we have Jetix here as well =/ But I've never....NEVER seen a show called "PXG" 0_o
Back