• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Anything? I'm baaaaack!

No one is going to remember me! But I'm back and looking for some new friends!!!
  2. C

have you beaten the game?

Oooo...Im gettin tired of the people saying the same thing... Ive beaten it for GBA but not...blah.
  3. C

been a long time

Ok, i havent been on this site for a while, and i dont really know any of the "new" people. Yea, even you forum managers havent been on as long as i have. Bleh, anyway i wanna meet some new people here.
  4. C

HALO Wars?

The 360 game they decided halo should be a strategy game. (losers) They make so much money off halo they think they should make a different kind. I say NAY! Halo's are good games. They should BE a FPS not strategy. Anyone agree?:o_O:
  5. C

yes i have beaten the game. Plain and simple.
  6. C

Paintball RP (first RP)

Ok, so since this is my first time writing an RP and not many people know me here...I’m going to start out by using something I like, Paintball. Also...If I'm not good at this RP Plz tell me so! The regular rules of RPs apply in this one. No killing ppl because this is paintball, no one...
  7. C

airsoft

im getting a new airsoft rifle to DESTROY my freinds with. does anyone know if this site is reliable? plz help.
  8. C

oooooo i beat it 600% beat it 6 times
  9. C

Which character do you hate in CoM?

opposite for me. Axel is like my favorite. Mabye Zexion...
  10. C

A year? thats a long time to take to beat it.
  11. C

i got it 40 days after released...
  12. C

lol realy? it was good but i only beat it like twice now."
  13. C

:thumbdown: welll...............................
  14. C

was it hard for ya? It shouldnt, i betchya.
  15. C

Is Traverse Town crap music?

the only music I like is the hollow bastion, and destiny islands music, though monstro was good. And destiny islands in KH1 was better than this DI.
  16. C

hey thats my line! (now im confuzzed) i played halo 2 on legendary and exploded the first level...
  17. C

Halp

Ichi already said this....Vous appellent-ils Ichi? Anyway, yeah this fight was hard for me, until i figured out that its easy to be pretty much everybody if you fight heart less for *cough*9 hours straight *cough* sorry...i was obsessed one day...
  18. C

Lost Planet

what can i say? its a thriller. I loved it. It was as good as Halo with littler people ratings. The best is the intensity, your IN the game. You cant NOT expect anything to happen, you will find yourself ot expecting it, but dying. anyway good game :)
  19. C

haha for you. sorry...........well.........ok im out of words, someone hit me....
  20. C

i don't really like the card system, but the 3d part was great, they could have done something better than="You must rescue them they ae at the mercy of the cards" GAY! Let me play it the regular way.
Back