• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Et Cetera

Help/Support ► Quick Fashion Question (prom lol)

Hello all, this is a pretty simple question. I'm going to my senior prom and I'm wondering how it would look if I wore Vans with my tuxedo. I thought it'd be and add just a bit of edge/informality, and my date is alright with it, but I'm getting mixed opinions from my friends. I'm thinking be...
  2. Et Cetera

Help/Support ► My Halloween Costume

I have a really big box that I was thinking of wrapping in aluminum foil or duct tape to be worn as a robot body. So, I'm asking for: 1) Any suggestions on how to make this robot costume really cool 2) A costume idea that can be made with one ro two big boxes instead of robot
  3. Et Cetera

See ya later --UPDATED AUGUST 20TH--

In case anybody notice any decrease in my activity in the coming weeks --not that I'm very active even under normal circumstances-- I'm going to California for about three weeks to visit some family and possibly to do some touristy stuff. Maybe I'll make a post here and there when I'm at a...
  4. Et Cetera

Back

bye EDIT: Hi also, how do I get past 25character rule without ugly fillers?
  5. Et Cetera

Urinals and/or Peeing

_____ Urinals: Scare the shit out of me. I used to be able to use them whenever, no problem. But now I can't even get myself to piss when I'm standing at them. My only problem with urinals is the feeling that my privacy is being compromised. MY HIGHSCHOOL RESTROOM DOESN'T HAVE PARTITIONS BETWEEN...
  6. Et Cetera

Blink-182 (Discussion + Possbile Reunion)

So, the guys got back together tonight to present at the '09 Grammy Awards. Heaven knows if they're back for good, but some rumors are starting to spur over them starting to record new material. We'll see if anything turns out in the future, I guess. I couldn't find an existing Blink thread, so...
  7. Et Cetera

I know it's a little late.

So, Obama has already won, but I still wanted to make a poster. Hope no one has done this before =P
  8. Et Cetera

Wat do u think woukd happen if Sora beat Rikue at teh race

lol, hai guise. rememember in DI when sorax and riku raced 2 name the boat. wat do u think woukd happen id sora 1? mayB the pretty stone woukd turn into a world unlocker, or riku might get poisioned or 'splod'd lololollolololololoololololololol!!1!11!1!!one!1!!1!!1!oneone1!!!!11!!!! be creatvie.
  9. Et Cetera

"Touch My Eggs" - ☂[~The Dragon Cave Thread~]☂

I've seen a bunch of people on here with those strange egg...dragon...whatchamacallits on here. So, post here and people will click your eggs, or whatever. gogogo Our Dragons: Member(dragon cave page), [dragon/egg] Xenjin, [x][x] Obito(y), [x][x][x][x] Kaizer(y), [x][x][x][x][x][x]...
  10. Et Cetera

S'mores.

You don't have to be a scout or a camper to enjoy them. (though it helps:cool:) - Personally, the way I roast my marshmallow is to stick directly into the fire so that it catches. Then, leave it for a few seconds, before blowing it out. - Another interesting thing to try at home is to use graham...
  11. Et Cetera

ffff I feel so newb-ish

So, is there any particular reason why when I try to upload an image from my computer as my avatar there's a very noticeable decrease in image quality? it's a 125x125 png (about 32KB) and when I upload it to a image hosting site and use the direct link instead I get this message Edit...
  12. Et Cetera

The "ZOMG GH vs RB" Guide - Sorry, no DDR or Wii Musics here.

W.I.P Now that both Guitar Hero World Tour and Rock Band 2 are out in North America (oh, I suppose holiday season is coming up too) I thought it might be a good idea to put up a guide to these games, peripherals, etc. This Guide Only covers Guitar Hero World Tour (GHWT) and Rock Band/Rock Band 2...
  13. Et Cetera

October 20

So, I know it's not quite as long as some you pros, or veterans, or whatever the fuck you guys call yourselves. Anyway, October 20, my second year here. lolsup 2009 EDIT So I completely forgot abut October 20th this year, but I'm making up for it now (see:bump) Anyway, I'm not a big poster as...
  14. Et Cetera

New iPod(s), Itunes 8, Genius

Apple - September 2008 Special Event Apple - iPod nano Apple - iTunes - Download iTunes Apple - iTunes - What's New in iTunes - Thoughts? Opinions?
  15. Et Cetera

[Music] The Day That Never Comes

The first single off of Metallica's Death Magnetic was released on Thursday. What you guys think? EDIT: YT - The Day That Never Comes
  16. Et Cetera

Perhaps I missed an announcement, but...

Where did genders go?! Of course, I'm talking about under a user's avatar in a post. I'm using Blaq 2, which is apparently "still in progress", however it's also missing in Lite 2.0 It's still there in the old skins, however, I don't like tren_Z and, as was pointed out a while ago, there's...
  17. Et Cetera

iPod Classic, big problem(s)

iPod Classic 6th Gen. 80GB Software v1.1.1 Mac OSX v10.4.11 iTunes 7.6 - So, after a recent update ['bug fixes'], my iPod was acting a little weird (pausing or next track made the screen freeze for a little bit). I decided to plug it into my Mac to see if there were anymore updates. I was...
  18. Et Cetera

Dogenzaka vs Silh

Who wins/ who do you respect more?
  19. Et Cetera

iPod Classic Incompatiblility

Ok, so last week I got an 80GB iPod classic. On the ""iPod Classic Features Guide" (downloaded from apple.com) system requirements, for mac, say OS X v.10.3.9 or later iTunes 7.4 and USB 2.0 port On the box and the actual apple webpage, the requirements are MAC OS X v10.4.8 or later. the...
  20. Et Cetera

Roxas? Vs Xehanort?

so here I am browsing the KHIIFM+ website, and see this screen shot Roxas,cloaked and dual weilding is standing in the Dark City,TWTNW Facing him is "Ansem" also cloaked with his gaurdion floating behind him. go to the site,(there's a link on the main page) Click on Kingdom Hearts II Final...
Back