• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. sorarules

Too much KH2 hate?

Easiness of the gameplay: Sora has gotten hella stronger in this game. Easier and quicker to maneuver makes a lethal combination. Sadly, The enemies are pretty much the same. Not just the heartless/nobodies, but the bosses are much easier to take down in KH2 than the original. Remember when you...
  2. sorarules

Why does everyone like Axel?

It could be the voice of Axel, or it could even be the fact that he controls fire. Fire is always badass. ALWAYS. But, I had to admit I became a fan when I saw the chakrams, which I had never seen and wish that I could own a set.
  3. sorarules

Mansion..

Your theory has some merit, but if Tetsuya really did say that the mansion had no major importance, aside from the basement, then I guess it doesn't. Good theory, though.
  4. sorarules

Fanfiction ► Goodnight

That was...wow...beautiful. (did I just type that out loud?) I really wish I could type as good as you do...and to believe, you're 'rusty'? I have a lot of work to do.
  5. sorarules

Fanfiction ► KH:TFF... The Sequel...

That was the greatest fanfic ever!!!!! And now I recorded all of it. Kingdom Hearts: The Final Frontier and Kingdom Hearts: The Final Frontier 2 Sorry for raining on the Epilogue party a little bit, but does anyone know where chapter 63 is? I don't see it anywhere.
  6. sorarules

Easy level-ups

Valor- Land of Dragons- Emporor's palace- 7 big heartless- Level this one up first so they won't get defeated easily and you get more hits in. Wisdom- TWTNW- Place right before Memories Skyscraper- about 48 heartless. Master- Same as Valor Final- after where you fought Xigbar till "Proof of...
  7. sorarules

Final Mix Gummi Ship. . . HELP!

I heard it was all the same as regular KH2, the gummi ship missions didn't change.
  8. sorarules

If you want to imagine how long the story is, I'm still recording. 122 pages 967,771 letters 209,817 words ...wow... I think the chapter was awesome.
  9. sorarules

I finally caught up! Great chapters, Snow!
  10. sorarules

Sorry I was gone so long... I have a LOT of reading to do. and I have to update the site.
  11. sorarules

The girl in final Mix

Kingdom Hearts- Another Side, Another Story (first one) - Google Video Who is that girl? I thought it was Kairi before KH2 came out, but Now I don't know who she is. It doesn't really count as "Kingdom Hearts Help Neeed", but I need to know, and I don't know where else to put this.
  12. sorarules

Fanfiction ► Just one little promise....

something that sounds offensive to a group of people. like Whites talking about blacks in the 50's
  13. sorarules

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

the worst thing is: to lose to Seifer. My worst: One more combo and I could have beat Sephiroth, and I was out of potions/Elixers/Ethers. I could have gotten him, but my little sister took the controller from me cause I wouldn't let her play. Then IT happened. SIN HARVEST ANGEL. I hate her...
  14. sorarules

That's racist against blondes. And soon enough, a blonde (Hillary Clinton) is gonna be runnin the USA
  15. sorarules

one parent was born in America....
  16. sorarules

KH2:FM+ Scenes

YouTube - KH2FM- Xemnas Data 2nd Form (Critical Mode) YouTube - KH2FM- Luxord Data (Critical Mode) YouTube - KH2FM- Axel Data (Critical Mode) YouTube - KH2FM- Xigbar Data (Critical Mode) YouTube - KH2FM- Saix Data (Critical Mode) YouTube - KH2FM- Xaldin Data (Critical Mode) YouTube - KH2FM-...
  17. sorarules

Buying Keyblades

Well, only a true Kingdom Hearts fan (who's rich) would buy Keyblades, but... I saw some (three to be exact) keyblades for sale in Cinderella Castle in Magic Kingdom of Disneyworld, Florida. They had The Kingdom Key, Olympia, and Oblivion. They were pretty much perfect replicas. They were over...
  18. sorarules

KH2:FM+ Scenes

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] YouTube - KH2FM- Xemnas Data 1st Form (Critical Mode)
  19. sorarules

Organization Data Battle Videos

YouTube - KH2FM- Organization XIII Data Demo (Critical Mode) (Part 1) Ansem did say that he has all the data on the Organization members... YouTube - KH2FM- Organization XIII Data Demo (Critical Mode) (Part 2)
  20. sorarules

kh2 poll

Axel all the way. I love his element and weapons
Back