• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Dubstep

basically the evolution of UK Garage (particularly 2-step) into something completely different... dubbed out trippy electronic music with garage like rhythms. got popular through pirate radios in london and then everyone caught on (much thanks to DJ Mary Anne Hobbes of bbc radio 1). its been...
  2. M

Stereotyping people on their fav indie-sounding band (FUN XMAS SHIT)

Source: Flavorwire » Stereotyping People by Their Favorite Indie Bands The XX Blog enthusiasts who thought wearing a keffiyeha was awesome. Passion Pit Bros vaguely interested in listening to music and very interested in having sex with their girlfriend. The Yeah Yeah Yeahs Girls who bought...
  3. M

Help/Support ► Spanish films?

i've been calling bunuel "brunel" for eons.
  4. M

Prince (aka... nvm)

Prince - Baby Im A Star - 56??? he's such a beast.
  5. M

Help/Support ► Spanish films?

almodovar is a beast
  6. M

Help/Support ► I don't wanna wait~

Re: I don't want to dael w/ it
  7. M

favourite black girl names

chardonnay
  8. M

chiptune lol

i know how much you guys love the gaymen, so i think we should discuss some chiptune aka 8 bit music. listening to Anamanaguchi right now. its like im in a video game. im living the adventure.
  9. M

Help/Support ► Career help, PLZ.

Don't let your parents pressure you into doing something you don't want to do. If they aren't proud of you for choosing the career that you want, then, well... they aren't the best parents.
  10. M

i wish japan won ww2

D9l_2MDdtKU iJYmLVkdoGA Z5SG8LlIqoY Jpfo28gPBUo o2Caiqd13u8 intentionally fucking cheesy 'smile' era promo photo that is unrelated to the two songs in the video. ZOxCwert9lA cibo matto - sugar water (video by michel gondry) • VideoSift: Online Video *Quality Control
  11. M

Moon

and it's directed by David Bowie's son. Cool. I saw it a few hours ago and have to say it was perhaps the best film I've seen this year. The screenings are quite limited, so I dunno if anyone in the US on here got to see it. It'll be out in Australia and a few other countries later this year...
  12. M

yuo're taest is shit

N8RzLdf34Ow Vj1kQlif1WA 2sPxde77NRE a224CkygvR4 ke-mE0DdM1c umKEj_fFNBw 27zhsc_O508 dzwgj0c8FVA
  13. M

Black Sabbath

everyone after Ozzy fucking sucks and if you disagree, you are a greasy metalhead. also Master of Reality is cool. discuss.
  14. M

Neil Young

The folk/country/rock/grunge/wtfsynthpop guy who curiously looks a lot like our very own Cameron (Daniel Faraday). Unlike a lot of artists, he likes to do new stuff and doesn't give a fuck; he invented grunge as well as playing what one might call 'dad rock' (some of it is) or folk/country WHOA...
  15. M

Help/Support ► Please help and support me

tell him you're a lebian or have an STI.
  16. M

yeah, just bought a dreamcast on ebay

with 20 odd games, two controllers and two memory cards... £27. only three of the games are boxed and I only saw Chu Chu Rocket. The rest are unboxed. lazy fuck didn't list the games. so anyway, suggestions for games? thinking i'll get jet set radio, shenmue, toy commander, soulcalibur, sonic...
  17. M

Brazilian music

better than you think check out some Caetano Veloso, Os Mutantes, Gal Costa, Joao Gilberto and Stan Getz (ok so he isnt brazillian but he does brazillian music) badass. if you're lazy, i can hook you up with a compilation of shit.
  18. M

What in the jones? NEW FIVE PART MONKEY ISLAND GAME AND REMAKE OF THE ORIGINAL ASDF

Telltale Games - Tales of Monkey Island graphics are a bit iffy, but shit yeah
  19. M

Help/Support ► I'm in Heat

beat up some paparazzi.
  20. M

maudlin of the Well/Kayo Dot/Toby Driver

Badass avant garde metal or something... has a lot of chamber music, jazz, even acoustic bits, as well as HUNGGG RIFFS AND SCREAMEN. I have Kayo Dot's first two albums, which are pretty fantastic and I'm downloading maudlin of the Well's new album which came out this month and in a very...
Back