• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Voice Actor USA BBS

This is who I would like to hear for Voice Actor in the US BBS game. Terra - David Gallagher Aqua - Rihanna Master Eraqus - Kiefer Sutherland Master Xehanort - Richard Epcar Vanitas - Steven Strait Kairi's grandmother - Kelly Preston
  2. D

The Way Ventus wields

Ventus wields his Keyblade in a reverse grip . Why is that and Why is Soraa not the same if he has Ventus heart.
  3. D

small question

Are Isa and Lea names girls name they sound like Girl names too me so why would they use Girl name for boys.
  4. D

Some of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Music

When I was hearing some of the Music from BBS I just said " That was from Halo " Some on the Music sounds like it came from Halo. Like Ventus song sound like Epilogue from Halo. YouTube - Halo 2 OST Vol. II - Epilogue Epilogue from Halo YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Ventus'...
  5. D

The Keyblade Rider

What is up with the Keyblade Riders? How can an Keyblade do that. I love Ven Keyblade Rider thing He look like he is surfing.
  6. D

[SPOILER] Terra's hair

Ok how is that Terra's hair turn silver at the end. Can any one know why his hair turns silver.
  7. D

Master Eraqus Battle Music

Has any one seen the movie Dante's Peak or Volcano because the Music to Master Eraqus Battle has same of the music from movies Dante's Peak and Volcano in it.
  8. D

Are Isa and Lea brothers

Ok, So when I was looking at Isa and Lea I thank that Isa and Lea are brothers. I was thanking that they look like brothers. Do any of you thank they are brothers because of the way they look?
  9. D

Cool people voice actors for the English BBS

I thank that there should be new people for English BBS. I hope you guy like my people for the game. Terra- Paul Walker from 2 Fast 2 Furious Aqua - Nathalie Kelley from The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift Ven - Jesse McCartney Master Eraqus - Vin Diesel from The Fast and the Furious...
  10. D

Roxas and Ven PIC

If you look at Roxas and there Ven you can see the have the sam Hair and eyes. If you look they look a lot a like. they all so have the same body look too. Ven http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/7/7d/VEN1.png Roxas...
  11. D

Hi

Hi, My name is Sora and yes at is my real name. I am a 18 yr old girl. I am form New England ( USA ) I been a Kingdom Hearts fan for 3 yrs now. I am new here and I go by two name Darkness_Girl or 24_Girl. I love Xemnas, Roxas, Axel, Demyx, Saix and Riku.
Back