• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kingroxas

Is Twilight town based in Paris?

"Le Grand Bistro" contains "Little chef" and so does the movie Pixar movie "Ratatouille" which is based in Paris so would Twilight town be based in Paris?
  2. Kingroxas

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Is it even confirmed that kingdom hearts 3 is going to be in English? Mostly all of the trailers have been in subtitles...
  3. Kingroxas

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation I only have three wishes, 1: for twewy to be included as a world in some way, 2: for treasure planet to be included and 3:for "Cable Town" to be included. ("Cable Town" was only shown to the press as a heads up. )
  4. Kingroxas

What got you into KH?

So... this seems like a simple question, what got you into kingdom hearts was it the actually the story of the games, were you just in it for the FF cameos, did you just like the Disney aspect.
  5. Kingroxas

Master of Masters pose?

Give him a break he is a new poster...
  6. Kingroxas

Non-spoiler Theory: The Fortellers are Dream Eaters

Play the games in release order it will blow your mind. (25 char minimum).
  7. Kingroxas

Non-spoiler Theory: The Fortellers are Dream Eaters

I think your on to something with your theory there...kinda like what they did with the design of the nobody's in org 13.
  8. Kingroxas

me failing against data roxas

(cause I'm the best around and nothing's gonna keep me down.) Just grind on some heartless till you're like lvl 99 -also I suggest have Curaga on X
  9. Kingroxas

Theory: What's In The Box

Here is a theory...what if the box is the "X/Key to return hearts" ?
  10. Kingroxas

Tales of series

Since there was not a thread to discuss the Namco Bandai's Tales of series/games like Tales of the abyss or Tales of Xillia I'd thought I make one.
  11. Kingroxas

News ► Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover is 80 minutes long!

Re: Kingdom Hearts ? Back Cover is 80 minutes long! https://youtu.be/xd3Zyl2BitI I compiled some backcover footage into one video but I don't know if I'm missing something.
  12. Kingroxas

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English Final Trailer

What the hell can you buy in the realm of darkness?
  13. Kingroxas

Dragon Quest in Kingdom Hearts

As some of you know Dragon quest is also a square enix property so that could make the series more likely to show up in Kingdom Hearts... what are your guy's thoughts on this and what game do you think they would add? I think characters from DQ8 would fit well. (also account turns 10 years today !)
  14. Kingroxas

Timeless river and time travel

Replaying over kh2 today (not 2.5) I came across the timeless river world which does not use the standard laws of time travel as explained by young mx in kh3d, can someone help here?
  15. Kingroxas

Am I the only one who LIKES DDD?

Loved kh3d great story and gameplay!
  16. Kingroxas

Before KH3D.

Anyone remember this guy? he never made it into the game as far as I know...
  17. Kingroxas

Kingdom Hearts 3D Mark of Mastery Edition

I really don't think they are selling them anymore (in stores) the best bet you could get is ebay, amazon or any other auction/bidding website seeing as how I got the last one in my state, also welcome to the forums :)!
  18. Kingroxas

Should the Kingdom hearts series ended awhile back?

Anyone else think that the kingdom hearts Series should have ended awhile back and well...not have the story be so complex? Don't get me wrong I have every single kingdom hearts that's out and I buy every single kingdom hearts that comes out but I believe that Kingdom hearts just should have...
  19. Kingroxas

Goodbye (Again)

I tend to leave this forum once some updates of things start to dull out and come back once big news has been announced (like the announcement of BBS, Re:coded, Days, 3D, ect...) I guess I'll come back around the time they announce the next big title (not the 1.5 remix, doesn't seems that big of...
  20. Kingroxas

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

God for a second while I was playing the demo I thought I was playing bbs and I tried to shotlock lol.
Back