• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. King Wolfe

Music ► What are you listening to?

oo this is good!
  2. King Wolfe

The Roleplaying Tavern - Stop by for a pint!

Das absolutely true. I think the niche nature of this website as well dampens the selection of roleplayers in general. Firstly, you have to be a KH fan to locate this site then a writer then a roleplayer. Super niche. But having that group collaborative effort was always satisfying, even if I...
  3. King Wolfe

Naruto Interest Check

Hey, you know that insanely popular manga/anime Naruto? Yeah, how does a RP about it sound? I've got the barebones worked out, it will be AU so no children of Naruto or whatever. However, the canon clans are allowed and some will be limited. It'll be a somewhat team-orientated RP with plenty of...
  4. King Wolfe

Tales of Arcadia Vol 1

Dante & Elyse All was well in downtown Arcadia. It was well into the morning, so the usually bustling city was quieter than usual but it was still a sight to be appreciated. Down in the Industrial District, things were quieter than usual, but it was a serene type of silence rather than a...
  5. King Wolfe

Tales of Arcadia (AU Supernatural RP) [Always Open]

“You must not lose faith in Humanity. Humanity is an Ocean, Deep and Vast, What are a few Drops of Lost Cause to an Ocean of Hope.” The city of Arcadia: vast, beautiful and powerful. It is a symbol of strength and hope in a world where hope is an expensive luxury. Although it isn’t...
  6. King Wolfe

Help/Support ► Will I get sick???

And then you'll blow up .
  7. King Wolfe

Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus RP?

This is an interest check for a Percy Jackson Role-Play. For those who don't really know much about it, Percy Jackson is essentially baby's first guide to Greek/Roman mythology. It places Greek gods and heroes in modern times (in New York of all places) and creates a rather fascinating universe...
  8. King Wolfe

Symbolic parallels between KH and Christianity

Re: A symbolic connection between Kingdom Hearts And Christianity... I find it rather endearing, if not a bit desperate, when people try to dig up deeper meanings in simplistic mediums. I suppose "wack thing with giant inflatable key" is a bit too concise for the deep thinkers and in an attempt...
  9. King Wolfe

Help/Support ► Opinions needed

Then again, acts of violent - either socially acceptable or otherwise - have proven useful in venting and discarding suppressed frustrations. Psychologically speaking, of course, but suggesting that random acts of violence will ensure rehabilitation of the emotional kind wouldn't be very...
  10. King Wolfe

Let's Test a Theory (Challenge to Peaching Light)

Ui vs Ryoko and Pepper, gooo
  11. King Wolfe

Fanfiction ► God Complex

Chapter 2: New Meetings, Dodgeball, Concussions IWASAKI My morning was going well, that is, until I woke up. I dreamt of Itsuki Izumi, this really cute guy in my class. He is particularly handsome, there are certainly plenty better looking guys than him but there was something...
  12. King Wolfe

Fanfiction ► The Dark God

The lady behind the desk was pretty, I guess, but her stare was unnerving. The battle-hardened husband and wife duo were immune to her expression but Ui shivered underneath her scrutiny. The couple quickly introduced themselves and the woman informed them that their meeting was in a few minutes...
  13. King Wolfe

Fanfiction ► God Complex

Chapter 1: My Date in Hell. IWASAKI My day was pretty much shitty from the start. My hair was a mess, there was no hot water, my shorts got torn and I had no money for the ferry to the Underworld. The last thing I remember is seeing a soldier with brutal scars on his face with a cliché...
  14. King Wolfe

Role-Playing Section Idea Senate~

Well, not so much a Senate as it is a single person at the moment. I think I'm getting ahead of myself ne? ^^' But regardless Romans, I have been stricken with an epiphany! Either that or a really powerful flu! I know that personally as a writer I dislike when I feel as though I've had a great...
  15. King Wolfe

Let's Meet The Members of the Role-Playing Section!!

Although we have interesting interviews with prominent members of the RP section we don't really know much about anyone hiding within the crevices of our murky, near-desolate, cesspool of the KHI corner that can barely be justified as a "creative medium". Er, that is to say, we don't know much...
  16. King Wolfe

Fanfiction ► The Dark God

“Look, look!” “Ui dear, sit down.” The taxi rolled through the city quietly and humbly as the three passengers calmly assessed the huge metropolis. It was certainly as grand as they had expected it to be. The pure cobalt sky glinted brightly against the bright sun, white clouds drifted...
  17. King Wolfe

Fanfiction ► The Fan-Fic Writer's Moving Sidewalk

When considering the accuracy of canon-based couples would it be unjust to completely derail a character's personality to adjust how the relationship blossom with another. By derail I mean a complete 180, to the point where the personality no longer resembles the original character. When...
  18. King Wolfe

Fanfiction ► Fate of Memories: The Death of a Crow

Chapter 9: Bloodied Crow The sun blotted the sky with a red gash through the clouds, majestic buildings reached for the red gash but to no avail. Things had tempered in the grand metropolis as noon passed, however in spite of the serene environment produced by the beautiful summer day a large...
  19. King Wolfe

[Take The Initiative]

It was odd that he was taken to a run-out-of-the-mill police station, even more so of how he was brought in. A brilliant blue sky blazed overhead complemented by the summer sun as scorching heat wrecked havoc to New York. The power grids were getting affected as the heat bent the necessary...
  20. King Wolfe

Eh? Roleplaying?

Back