• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. King Wolfe

Naruto Interest Check

Hey, you know that insanely popular manga/anime Naruto? Yeah, how does a RP about it sound? I've got the barebones worked out, it will be AU so no children of Naruto or whatever. However, the canon clans are allowed and some will be limited. It'll be a somewhat team-orientated RP with plenty of...
  2. King Wolfe

Tales of Arcadia Vol 1

Dante & Elyse All was well in downtown Arcadia. It was well into the morning, so the usually bustling city was quieter than usual but it was still a sight to be appreciated. Down in the Industrial District, things were quieter than usual, but it was a serene type of silence rather than a...
  3. King Wolfe

Tales of Arcadia (AU Supernatural RP) [Always Open]

“You must not lose faith in Humanity. Humanity is an Ocean, Deep and Vast, What are a few Drops of Lost Cause to an Ocean of Hope.” The city of Arcadia: vast, beautiful and powerful. It is a symbol of strength and hope in a world where hope is an expensive luxury. Although it isn’t...
  4. King Wolfe

Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus RP?

This is an interest check for a Percy Jackson Role-Play. For those who don't really know much about it, Percy Jackson is essentially baby's first guide to Greek/Roman mythology. It places Greek gods and heroes in modern times (in New York of all places) and creates a rather fascinating universe...
  5. King Wolfe

Let's Test a Theory (Challenge to Peaching Light)

Ui vs Ryoko and Pepper, gooo
  6. King Wolfe

Fanfiction ► God Complex

Chapter 1: My Date in Hell. IWASAKI My day was pretty much shitty from the start. My hair was a mess, there was no hot water, my shorts got torn and I had no money for the ferry to the Underworld. The last thing I remember is seeing a soldier with brutal scars on his face with a cliché...
  7. King Wolfe

Role-Playing Section Idea Senate~

Well, not so much a Senate as it is a single person at the moment. I think I'm getting ahead of myself ne? ^^' But regardless Romans, I have been stricken with an epiphany! Either that or a really powerful flu! I know that personally as a writer I dislike when I feel as though I've had a great...
  8. King Wolfe

Let's Meet The Members of the Role-Playing Section!!

Although we have interesting interviews with prominent members of the RP section we don't really know much about anyone hiding within the crevices of our murky, near-desolate, cesspool of the KHI corner that can barely be justified as a "creative medium". Er, that is to say, we don't know much...
  9. King Wolfe

Fanfiction ► The Dark God

“Look, look!” “Ui dear, sit down.” The taxi rolled through the city quietly and humbly as the three passengers calmly assessed the huge metropolis. It was certainly as grand as they had expected it to be. The pure cobalt sky glinted brightly against the bright sun, white clouds drifted...
  10. King Wolfe

[Take The Initiative]

It was odd that he was taken to a run-out-of-the-mill police station, even more so of how he was brought in. A brilliant blue sky blazed overhead complemented by the summer sun as scorching heat wrecked havoc to New York. The power grids were getting affected as the heat bent the necessary...
  11. King Wolfe

Eh? Roleplaying?

12. King Wolfe

<The Initiative - Making A Perfect Human> [OOC & Sign-Ups]

For The Record ;July 14, 2110; Localized Transmission XX0100D-XX Encryption Code: DELTA-WHISKEY-ECHO Public Key: N/A <From: CODENAME: [PATRONIZED WITNESS]> <To: CODENAME: CREDULOUS SHEPHERD> <Subject: THE IMPLAUSIBLE BEGINNINGS OF THE INITIATIVE & AND CONCEPTION OF THE NEGATIVES>...
  13. King Wolfe

Improvement

Ohaiyo everyone! ^^ I'm wondering for a second. Does anyone here think they have improved in RPing - or writing in general - because of this site? Like remember the first time you RPed, then come back to present day, is there a huge gap from back then and from today? Or is it pretty much the...
  14. King Wolfe

Fanfiction ► Summer Rain

Summer Rain She didn’t know why she had agreed to go. It was ridiculous, after her begging and pleading Azusa eventually conceded and promised her that she would go if she would stop crying. Right now she was regretting that decision. Azusa Suzuki; a 19 year old girl determined to better...
  15. King Wolfe

The Dance of Chaos

The Influx. A world surrounded by myth and legend, it has been told that this is the first world to exist, and that this is the first world to fall to darkness. It is a dystopia with blackened skies and a red moon, skyscrapers reach to escape this hell but to no avail. Major cities and towns...
  16. King Wolfe

Fanfiction ► Fate of Memories: The Death of a Crow

Chapter 1: The Death of a Crow Fire scarred the once proud building that was held in secrecy. The once packed building that held powerful super-humans that would have fought and died for the city they loved in a heartbeat. It was shrouded in deceit and backstabbing, funded through mysterious...
  17. King Wolfe

無限の流血-無限の憎しみ- (Endless Bloodshed; Infinite Hatred)

無限の流血-無限の憎しみ- (Endless Bloodshed; Infinite Hatred) It was a flawlessly beautiful day. The youth of springtime was made extremely apparent as the birds happily chirped, the river happily lapping up against the rocks by the large and formal estate. The estate stood proudly and defiantly on top of...
  18. King Wolfe

Kingdom Hearts: The Dance of Chaos (Sign-Up's and OOC) A Piercing Light Production!

Legends of the yore described a time of incredible turmoil and chaos. Forces of nature bent inward and waged war against each other. The worlds tore inward creating monumental earthquakes and hell-spawn tornadoes that scarred the worlds. Even back then when the worlds dwindled in numbers damnned...
  19. King Wolfe

無限の流血-無限の憎しみ- (Endless Bloodshed; Infinite Hatred)[A Samurai v Ninja Role-Play]{Sign-Ups & OOC}

無限の流血-無限の憎しみ- (Endless Bloodshed; Infinite Hatred)[A Samurai v Ninja Role-Play]{Sign-Ups & OOC} 無限の流血-無限の憎しみ Endless Bloodshed; Infinite Hatred A Samurai v Ninja Role-Play Arigatou King Sora! ^^ RP Thread エピローグ (Epilogue) 1336 – It was the start of a new and prosperous...
  20. King Wolfe

Osu! Let's Go Marc!

Yosh! Let's calmly put our lives on the line and put our all in a final attack Pierce-kun! You decide the location and I'll provide the blood!
Back