• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Happy Birthday Sam!

It's Sam's (Eternal Snow's) 15th birthday! Happy birthday, Sam. Have a great day. =D
  2. G

Santas banned from saying "ho ho ho"

Santa cry 'may scare kids' | Herald Sun Yep. In store Santas across Australia can't say "ho ho ho!" anymore. Personally, I think it's stupid. I've never been scared of it, and "ha ha ha, Merry Christmas!" just doesn't have the same ring to it, IMO.
  3. G

Happy Birthday Andi!

Today is Andi's (princess namine's) 13th birthday! =D She's a teenager now. They grow up so fast...*sniff* Anyway, happy birthday. Have a great day. =]
  4. G

The Dragonstar1715 Fanclub!

Well yeah, this is a fanclub for the awesome Dragonstar1715! =D Join us. We have cookies and health insurance. (lame, I know. =P)
  5. G

So, I do believe Alexx deserves some congratulations.

Yes, it's true. Alexx (KH Vandread) has become a mod! =D Well done. You deserve it. xD
  6. G

Fanfiction ► Victorian Nightmare

OK this is my new fan fiction. It's about Kingdom Hearts. And the names of places, etc were made up by me and Sam (ILoveKh2ForLife). I will explain their origins at the end of the chapter. I also worked the bit from KH2 after the ending where they get the letter from King Mickey. No, this isn't...
  7. G

~||*The Ever Lasting Love Fanclub*||~

Well, it's a pretty good fic! By KH_Fan_4_Eva-2 aka Lillii! So I decided to start a fanclub for it! Members Gullwing Yunie (sexy leader) Caboose (one with the sexy dancing star) twlight knight16 (dancing avvy ftw) KH_Fan_4_eva-2 (sexy author-type person of the story) ILoveKh2ForLife (sexy...
  8. G

Happy Birthday oath_keeper2u!

Today is the wonderful oath_keeper2u's birthday! So let's all wish her a happy birthday! =D
  9. G

Favourite month of the year?

What is/are your favourite month/s of the year? Mine are April (birthmonth!!), December and January (summer holidays in Australia)
  10. G

Might not be on for about a week.

Hey guys. I might not be on here for about a week or so. You see, I'm going away to my beach house for a few days, and because I lost my admin rights on my laptop (my school had issues with that) and they changed the settings on the dial-up which I need down there, I'm not sure if it still...
  11. G

Problems with installing fonts

Hey. I have a problem with installing fonts on my laptop. Today I was trying to install a few fonts on my laptop, but whenever I did it came up with this: The LAST_WORDS.TTF file is currently being used and cannot be replaced. Wait until Windows is finished using the file, and then try again...
  12. G

~*~The Sakura Chan Fanclub~*~

Welcome to ~*~The Sakura Chan Fanclub~*~ Banner coming soon. Maybe xD Here, we discuss all things related to ILoveKh2ForLife's story, Sakura Chan! Click here or scroll down to read it. You can also put your favourite quotes from the story, known as "Sakuraisms", here xD President...
  13. G

Make up your own word game!

This is a game where you get to make up your own word. You can combine words together or just make up a new word from scratch. If you like, you can also add a meaning for it. Lets see how many we can get! Oh and the first 4 were made up by me, ILoveKH2ForLife and KH_Fan_4_Eva-2 Words: Yippie...
  14. G

My Sister's Keeper

Has anyone on here read My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult? It's a really good book. But it's sad. If you haven't, I seriously recommend it. And if you have, here's my question to you: If you were in Anna's situation, would you have filed the lawsuit? Or would you just donate the kidney anyway?
  15. G

Fanfiction ► When it all became too much

Riku looked over at his friend Sora. Two months had passed since they defeated Xemnas together and returned to Destiny Islands. Then it seemed that they were closer than ever. But now… When they came back to Destiny Islands, there was a big celebration party the day after. For Sora. Yes, Sora...
Back