• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Music ► Last Dinosaurs

Some local talent that's received a bit of exposure on Australian radio in the past month or two. Just felt like sharing. Probably their most successful track: EqGs36oPpLQ And some others I like: vSivtCWBk9g VxO81JHwhEE
  2. F

Film ► Drive

Well it's out on bluray now over here, and I never had a chance to see it in cinema. How did people feel about the movie?
  3. F

The Augur of Wentrind

There. Finally .
  4. F

videos in signatures

I don't think I'm doing it right. Ln_oLzbXT-c& See? Also can I have 180x180px avatar? I'll give you mad wristies
  5. F

Cunt is not a bad word.

Don't you know I would never say the word "fuck"! I would never fucking ever fucking say that! Ever!
  6. F

really, khi?

this is supposed to be family environment and i see this user cp, frankly i expected better of you
  7. F

Help/Support ► Tips for depression

Talk to a professional about it.
  8. F

Ghosts of the 21st Century

The year 2060. Things have progressed roughly on track. Kinesthetic batteries that consume power a thousand times more efficiently than before. Nanotechnological advancements that have lead to clothes that never get wet, artificial immune systems and an interesting sheet of paper known as the...
  9. F

Sites like this?

triple j Unearthed - free music | new Australian music | independent music I like to sift through local aspiring musicians when I'm bored. You guys know any sites like this for other countries?
  10. F

The idea that will change the Roleplaying Section.

Nah just gammin .
  11. F

punching in a dream

name Cliff Haywood sex Male age 20 physical description Light brown wavy hair. Hazel eyes. Navy-blue cardigan. White, long-sleeve collared shirt. Grey, slim-cut slacks. Off-white loafers. psychological profile Expressing a desire to shake up the world for the subjective good, Haywood's...
  12. F

Juice: First Arc

Welcome to Juice. This rp will run loosely on an objective system. Check the front page from time to time for an update on objectives. It's up to you how to complete your objective, and sometimes your character will be confronted by a scenario. During the scenario you will be given several...
  13. F

J u i c e

J U I C E "I-it's vibrations! Wavelengths! On a quantum scale... they, they affect everything, they explain how the Juice exists!" Year 2196 Earth's united efforts to abate the impending resource crisis has lead mankind beyond the reach of their own solar system in search of mineral rich...
  14. F

Why didn't Lingering Sentiment Kill Xehanort?

Yay, it's just as I predicted. Now I don't have to play this game.
  15. F

Grand Cross

- 1 v 1 - mild powers - location: Burj Khalifa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  16. F

Help/Support ► So I Like Rainbows

and I happen to be in love with my best friend but I sincerely wish I wasn't because he's like a brother to me and I told him because I'm pretty courage like that and felt he deserved to know and now we barely talk but it's mainly me keeping my distance because I feel he's only trying to be nice...
  17. F

Help/Support ► Party Pleasers

The ratio must be balanced, or slightly in favor of girls. Because you seem to have so many already (usually the other way around) I guess this one occasion it couldn't hurt to invite some guys, so people don't get the wrong idea. But then again who cares. Line the floor with bubble wrap; it...
  18. F

Help/Support ► I don't wanna wait~

Re: I don't want to wait wat im not subscribed to this thread i never posted how did this happen
  19. F

Violence VS Sex

The actual thread. Which would you prefer: - A life of endless sex - A life of endless killing - A life of endless sex killing * you kill everything sex-related - A life of endless killing sex * this sex kills people, maybe even you - A life of endlessly killing after sex * kill...
  20. F

Help/Support ► Please Help

record him drunk and play it back to him at every possible moment.
Back