• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Eternal Dream

Fanfiction ► ~ Bring on the Rain ~ (Naruto)

Ever go back and look at some of your old stuff? You're horrified by what you find, but at the same time, you also find an old gem of a story idea that you meant to do, but never finished for one reason or another, and instead you abandoned after just a couple of chapter? Yeah, that's what this...
  2. Eternal Dream

Ten Years of this Crazy Place...

Okay, it's not my official tenth anniversary yet (damn, I just made myself feel old XD). But still, I've been with this site forever, even if I mostly lurk in the creative media corner and come out of it so rarely that some people might be like, "lol, who is this chick?" But still, I want to...
  3. Eternal Dream

Fanfiction ► ~- Sakurabito -~

The Zanpakutō. Its unique shape and abilities are defined by its Soul Reaper. The Soul Reaper is able to harness the power of the Zanpakutō by learning its name and forming a synergistic unit. The Zanpakutō is born with its Soul Reaper, and dies with its Soul Reaper. That is the existence of a...
  4. Eternal Dream

A Midsummer Night's Dream - Spring and Summer, Actualy

Okay, looks like I'm starting things off. I wasn't going to do this one first, but he insisted! And now, my customary list of challenges. Stories Completed: 20 Minutes or Less Trapped in an Elevator/Traffic (Alley) Psychological Dearly Beloved 4th of July Three Day Challenge Song Stories...
  5. Eternal Dream

Fanfiction ► ~ Just One Yesterday ~ (Final Fantasy VII/Dissidia Crossover)

Okay, I haven't done this kind of thing in a while. I participate in Canon RPs, and I write one-shots, but this is the first time in ages that I've had an idea for a multi-chapter fanfic. It started off as just another one-shot, but then, I started reading other fanfics, getting ideas... and...
  6. Eternal Dream

~- Demon Hunters -~

Okay, some of you probably remember that last year for the Halloween contest I submitted a two part story that ended well enough where it was, but probably didn't feel complete. Well, I finally finished and cleaned up the story a little while ago, so here's the full three part story as a little...
  7. Eternal Dream

Eternal Dream's Blazing Summer Challenges

Why did I stay up late to finish this? Probably cause the idea grabbed me and ran away from me. Still, it's a start for the next couple months. Minor spoilers for Wayward Son ahead! EDIT: This is just an easy way for me to keep track of what I need to do. Finished Stories...
  8. Eternal Dream

Sacrifice

Okay, I'm gonna be straight up with you, peeps. This one's gonna be a three parter that'll be updated over the next couple of months. It's for a creative writing class, so I'm running it past you to catch any last minute errors, as long as it's okay that I use you guys like that. I know there's...
  9. Eternal Dream

Alice

Poem duo flavored by Alice in Wonderland. They're kinda homework, thanks to a creative writing class I'm taking, and I guess you could say they're... interesting, to say the least. A little on the dark side, so use caution. Critique would be appreciated. Thanks! Inspiration Song: Little Sister...
  10. Eternal Dream

Angels of the Apocalypse: Wayward Son

As we all know, nano's done with their November challenge, but that doesn't mean that the creative juices have stopped pumping. Considering the community we have on here, I'd like to start posting what I had been working on for the challenge. I want your critique, both good and bad. I want to...
  11. Eternal Dream

A Month of Writing (Eternal Dream's Summer Writing Challenges)

You know, Max, you've got a fantastic idea here. And so, I will apologize for the obvious rip off, but at the same time, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. ;p Anyway, here's all of the stories I wrote for Sugar Lip's summer writing challenge, the order they were written in, and the...
  12. Eternal Dream

Curiosity has the Cat Hostage...

Enjoy writing? Do you crave the joy of banning with other artists to weave together an engaging, unique story? Have you found that, despite the delight that's to be found in words flowing from your mind turning themselves into plots filled with intrigue, that life is preventing you from doing...
  13. Eternal Dream

Sell Your Soul....

To KHI! Seriously people, what else are we doing here? You join; make friends; screw up your account when you try to change your email; make a NEW account because you don't want to leave; leave anyway because of that miserable thing called life and its horrible habit of getting in the way. Yet...
  14. Eternal Dream

~- World Heist -~

~ Something You’ve Never Heard Of ~ The flames were licking up the walls, cloaking the windows to feed its never ending hunger; past the flames, it was a sixty foot drop, and none of them were advanced enough to survive that distance. No escape that way. The door wasn't much better; a rain of...
  15. Eternal Dream

Melodies of Life: Second Symphony [OOC & Sign up]

May 8, ---- I've done many things I'm not proud of. I've been consumed by rage and jealousy; I've hurt my friends in the worst ways imaginable; I've given into the Darkness. I've done many more things; some bad, some good. All have shaped who I am today. But if I could just take back some of...
  16. Eternal Dream

Melodies of Life: Second Symphony [OOC and Sign-Up]

May 8, ---- I've done many things I'm not proud of. I've been consumed by rage and jealousy; I've hurt my friends in the worst ways imaginable; I've given into the Darkness. I've done many more things; some bad, some good. All have shaped who I am today. But if I could just take back some of...
  17. Eternal Dream

~ Sunshine and Summertime (open challange!) ~

~Note: this is my first challenge, so please, let's make it fun!~ Okay, so here's the situation: It's the dog days of summer, and it seems like it's just about too hot to do anything. So what do you do? It's simple, really: you grab about four or six buddies, get the water guns and colored...
  18. Eternal Dream

~ Melodies of Life: Second Symphony ~

OOC: Opening Play the song, please. IC: ~- When Darkness Falls -~ Fire. Smoke. The screaming cries of innocent people. All filled the air with the sounds and smell of the destruction of lives. Many tried to run. They were cut down before they had gone a dozen paces. Others attempted to fight...
  19. Eternal Dream

Melodies of Life: Second Symphony [OOC and Sign-Up] *Always Joinable*

20. Eternal Dream

War of Destiny

Five mellinia ago, a great and terrible power was locked away by a brave Pharaoh. But another event happened around that time too. The sacrifice of five young people, heirs to the thrones of their kingdoms; they gave up their lives so that an evil, mystical entity known simply as "Yami," would...
Back