• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

does anyone know

does anyone know what the fanrir key looks like if u do send me a pic
  2. S

kh3

i heard they were making a 3rd kh already that would be cool
  3. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts/ Final Fantasy

your're a really good writer and rpger
  4. S

kh3:the end of the begining

2 years after kh2 sora,donald,goofy,riku,and mickey are on there way to find kiari.heartless still riot worlds and ansem is back with a new group of enemys called zorax a group of 10 evil keybladers.in this sora meets his long lost brother. characters: sora:bazeak23 donald: goofy: riku: mickey...
  5. S

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

yeah i bought one and the collecters edition strategy guide with it i was sad that the game didn't have a lot of varity of worlds and the worlds r way too easy.the strategy guide doesn't really help but I have to continue wit the story
  6. S

when your older were will want a tattoo and peircings

i would want a guitar tattooed on my back and peirce my lip
  7. S

how do u ask someone out u've know forever

well my bestfriends a girl and we have know eachother since like 3 well i like her alot i think she knows i like her.my other friends ask her if she likes me but she never says anything so i don't know i haven't told her face to face yet but i am really she and were like really good friends i...
  8. S

whats your favorite band and song and why

u can have more than one favorite song and band I'LL TYPE MINE UP IN A BIT THATS ABOUT IT
  9. S

can i plz join someones clan

i would really like to join a clan even though i'm not at a high level
  10. S

what is wrong with the equip

why is it in battles i can't use my sword i checked to make sure it's equiped many times plz someone help me
  11. S

i'm changing my username

i am sorasecondcoming and i will be making a new account because mine is bugged so i will change it to hollow halo so for all the people who know me i am changing it (sorry if this is spamming or in the wrong topic)
  12. S

will anyone let me join their clan

can i.i have pretty good stats until i found out i got bugged
  13. S

what the

my stats went down alot why
  14. S

rpg problem

whats wrong with the rpg system it isn't working or somethin
  15. S

Could the bhk be.......?

no that couldn't be because of what we know from ff10 he couldn't be a keyblader.if was he would of had a much bigger part in kh1
  16. S

clan war

has anyone thought about having clan against clan that would be pretty cool wouldn't it we should thing of it but i'm not a administor so i can't do any thing
  17. S

I found something!!!!!

yes i totally agree with this theory this is some good progress in our discovery about the unknowns
  18. S

i was just wondering

is anyone a diviner
  19. S

Riku's Keyblade?!

i don't think he did also
  20. S

Riku's Keyblade?!

show us please
Back