• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

does anyone know

does anyone know what the fanrir key looks like if u do send me a pic
  2. S

kh3

i heard they were making a 3rd kh already that would be cool
  3. S

kh3:the end of the begining

2 years after kh2 sora,donald,goofy,riku,and mickey are on there way to find kiari.heartless still riot worlds and ansem is back with a new group of enemys called zorax a group of 10 evil keybladers.in this sora meets his long lost brother. characters: sora:bazeak23 donald: goofy: riku: mickey...
  4. S

when your older were will want a tattoo and peircings

i would want a guitar tattooed on my back and peirce my lip
  5. S

how do u ask someone out u've know forever

well my bestfriends a girl and we have know eachother since like 3 well i like her alot i think she knows i like her.my other friends ask her if she likes me but she never says anything so i don't know i haven't told her face to face yet but i am really she and were like really good friends i...
  6. S

whats your favorite band and song and why

u can have more than one favorite song and band I'LL TYPE MINE UP IN A BIT THATS ABOUT IT
  7. S

can i plz join someones clan

i would really like to join a clan even though i'm not at a high level
  8. S

what is wrong with the equip

why is it in battles i can't use my sword i checked to make sure it's equiped many times plz someone help me
  9. S

i'm changing my username

i am sorasecondcoming and i will be making a new account because mine is bugged so i will change it to hollow halo so for all the people who know me i am changing it (sorry if this is spamming or in the wrong topic)
  10. S

will anyone let me join their clan

can i.i have pretty good stats until i found out i got bugged
  11. S

what the

my stats went down alot why
  12. S

rpg problem

whats wrong with the rpg system it isn't working or somethin
  13. S

clan war

has anyone thought about having clan against clan that would be pretty cool wouldn't it we should thing of it but i'm not a administor so i can't do any thing
  14. S

i was just wondering

is anyone a diviner
  15. S

how is that possible

how is it possible to have spells when u are a browler and have a page weapon i saw a guy with it but i can't remember his name
  16. S

what is the deal with rewards

remember the old forums with ansem and ff characters the rewards were like 3000 for a 3rd level character what is the deal with them now why are they so such small rewards
  17. S

ffXIIIII:the last of zelmers

this is about a race who was very strong but very pieceful.one day the king of spira was murdered and the zelmers were accused for the murder.spira's armys flew in hordes to destroy the zelmers few remain.max zemers alive 10-13. Zelmers are humans with magical powers and super strength outline...
  18. S

zelda:ganondorf's revenge

this is five years after ocarina of time zelda and link got married two years after majora's mask.but this has nothing to do with majora's mask.they had two children a year after they got married.Ganondorf comes back and steals the two kids at a young age (maybe one year or so)to train them to...
  19. S

zelda:

this is five years after ocarina of time zelda and link got married two years after majora's mask.but this has nothing to do with majora's mask.they had two children a year after they got married.Ganondorf comes back and steals the two kids at a young age (maybe one year or so)to train them to...
Back