• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

°o.O»[м][¢][я]-[ƒ][ċ]«O.o°

{I put the thingy-majigs in the name to make it ATTRACTIVE! =] } Anyways, yeah, you guessed. It's a My Chemical Romance fanclub. NO I'M NOT OBSESSED!! *mutters* Even though I have a poster of Gerard Way on my bedroom wall... ANYWAYS! Anyone wanna join? **{%||We ArE tHe BlAcK PaRadE!||%}** =]
  2. L

Wfc ~ not working! D=

Hi My wfc {wi fi connection} isn't working! I set it up n' stuff. I did the WEP key and all that jazz. But...I forgot what happened next :P OH yeah, I pressed 'connect to wfc' or somethin' like that. And it wouldn't work. Can someone help me please? :confused: .::Lunar::.
  3. L

Hey!

Hey, I'm .::Lunar::. I just wanted to introduce myself. Well, it said I can on the description ^^;; ANYWAYS, I came to this forum to make friends and talk about...stuff. So, hi! And I just wanna say Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays {as it's Christmas Eve!} What a time to join! Everyone's...
Back