• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KingdomheartsII

[SPOILER] Full Back Cover in English!!!!

The storytelling and voice acting is so fluid here. Didn't think this would interest me, but wow.
  2. KingdomheartsII

If you had the opportunity; what would you insert in KH2 Riku's belly button?

I am contemplating between a Rolo or pocket lint.
  3. KingdomheartsII

Instead of having one world dedicated to musicals...

All worlds should have at least 1 song incorporated in the world storyline. I want to see/hear A Whole New World and Go the Distance. Also, no singing for Sora please. Make the Disney worlds Disney again.
  4. KingdomheartsII

With KH3's announcement, let's celebrate!

With a music video! Kingdom Hearts Reconnect - Overlap - YouTube
  5. KingdomheartsII

What else do you think they could've done to improve KH for the collection?

At this day and age, fish faces are unforgivable. It's outstanding. They were given time and current technology, yet they couldn't even fix a simple problem. Makes me wonder if they're going to even give KH3 75% of their efforts.
  6. KingdomheartsII

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Box Art!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Box Art! Totally out of character.
  7. KingdomheartsII

Kingdom Hearts Reconnect - Overlap AMV

Kingdom Hearts Reconnect - Overlap - YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB__v8L31Mw&list=UUQ_HYN2xm2s94XLnYIH0bFw&index=1 This took forever >.> I had to take a few months off just to get the KH3D clips.
  8. KingdomheartsII

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Note to self: Do not crash into space rock on Expert Mode, even if you can already see the world.
  9. KingdomheartsII

Dream Eaters that look fammilar...

There's that one Dream Eater that looks like Scraggy from Pokemon.
  10. KingdomheartsII

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

Good story, bad gameplay.
  11. KingdomheartsII

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

So umm, is this being released in the US?
  12. KingdomheartsII

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

SORA GRABBING RIKU'S PIECE OF HOT GLUTS IN HD Oh wait, wrong game.
  13. KingdomheartsII

Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released! No. They just edited that in so they can cut directly to the Guardian appearing. Its purpose is only to enhance the trailer.
  14. KingdomheartsII

Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released! Someone translate it. It's probably only for the Ability moves like Ars Arcanum, Sonic Blade, etc.
  15. KingdomheartsII

Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released! Lovely fish face we have going on there.
  16. KingdomheartsII

Re:CoM Review - Re:Chain of Memories Triumphs Over Original Handheld Release

Re: CoM Review - Re:Chain of Memories Triumphs Over Original Handheld Release I honestly dislike the fact that people are bashing the card system because it required skill, rather than just button mashing. To me, the game was perfect. The storyline, the gameplay, and the environment. It all...
  17. KingdomheartsII

The game has been out for 2 weeks

Aren't there 3DS emulators out though? I thought those were the only way to get HQ videos from handhelds.
  18. KingdomheartsII

I'm certain of this now

From the way Nomura portrays Xehanort, it's clear that there are no good intentions inside him.
  19. KingdomheartsII

2nd Secret Boss?

Maybe if it kisses you, it'll transform to another hooded figure.
Back