• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TepidShark

Which versions of the tracks did they use?

Unless I'm mistaken, it seems inconsistent between which version was used for tracks that got redone for the HD collections. Destiny Islands & Lazy Afternoons for example sound like the reorchestrated versions from 1.5 & 2.5, whereas tracks like Tension Rising & Vector to the Heavens sound like...
  2. TepidShark

I don't understand Teams

So what is the gameplay reason behind playing as other teams besides Team Classic? By the time you unlock the first new team, you have gone through a bunch of World Tour with Classic so they are already leveled a lot (mine is at 25), whereas the new teams start back at level 1. Shouldn't I just...
  3. TepidShark

What I think would be an interesting take on the villains in the next saga.

So we know that the Foretellers, Luxu and the Master of Masters seem to be what the next next saga is based around. I was looking back at Back Cover and thinking about the personality they gave the Master of Masters, and would be interested if in fact his personality was real and not a facade. I...
  4. TepidShark

Post KH3 Mysteries List (Spoilers)

As far I know here are the lingering mysteries after KH3 (People may have theories but this is what we don't know for sure at this point): If people have other ones to add, add it to this thread and I'll add it to the list.
  5. TepidShark

Did the audio in Birth by Sleep's opening cutscene get swapped from DDD?

I'm reviewing the cutscenes from previous games to prepare for KH3 and there was something that I wasn't sure if it was a minor change made to the PS4 version of Birth by Sleep. For the opening cutscene with Young Xehanort ("This world is just too small") in the original PSP game this was done...
  6. TepidShark

KH3D Final Mix Speculation Thread

Tokyo Game Show a little over a month away, and while it is up in the air as to what will be announced there, one of the possibilities is a Final Mix of KH3D. As always it is not a guarantee it will happen but there is always a strong possibility. So with that in mind, should a Final Mix of 3D...
  7. TepidShark

Does play order change the storyline? (No spoilers intended, I try to be vague)

I have played through a few of the worlds with both characters. Does the order you finish a world change certain elements of the storyline or will you see the whole story regardless of which character you finish a given world with?
  8. TepidShark

What are your predictions for Kingdom Hearts at E3 2012?

It is obvious that Kingdom Hearts 3D will be playable on the E3 showfloor, but do you think anything else Kingdom Hearts will happen at E3? New English Trailer? Mention at Nintendo's conference? Brand new game announcement? Something else? Nothing?
  9. TepidShark

Do you think we are due for an announcement of a Kingdom Hearts game beyond DDD this year?

A thought occurs to me. Not since 2007-2008 have we been close to an installment's release without knowing what Kingdom Hearts product was going to happen after that. For example, The West was waiting for Birth by Sleep when Re:Coded & DDD were announced. Currently there is nothing announced as...
  10. TepidShark

Past characters remember Sora in Blank Points confusion

After finally getting & watching Blank Points, I don't understand what the montage of characters remembering Sora was about. I mean Namine knew who Sora was but wasn't the whole point of 358/2 Days that Roxas never knew who Sora was? And did Ventus actually wake up with Terra there? Or was that...
  11. TepidShark

Command Board Debt

With a combination of double toll, leveling up your commands (on the board) to level 5 & Captain Dark, you can really get your AI opponent into some serious GP debt (that can be near impossible to get out of). I got Cinderella to Negative 10517 GP. What is your record for getting the AI into GP...
  12. TepidShark

Mini Games in Game Stats

I completed 100% of the journal with Terra (& thus completed his mini game section), & in the Trinity Archives the Mini Games section (under game stats) is listed as 97%? How do I get the other 3%? Do I have to beat Vanitas' Lingering Spirit & Mysterious Figure to get the other 3%?
  13. TepidShark

What's wrong with my commands?

With Aqua, I have been told that Curaga+Barrier=Renewal Barrier, & I have both of those all the way leveled but the game has them greyed out & won't let me combine them. What gives?
  14. TepidShark

Final Episode Question (no spoilers please for final episode!)

Since Aqua was the last character I played as it had me create a save file for final episode based on her (& I imagine I will be playing as her). My question is do all three characters have a different final episode (thus I should beat Terra & Ven's final bosses again to create 3 separate save...
  15. TepidShark

Abilities

In the character menu there are a certain amount of slots for my characters abilities. Does this mean I have to be careful which abilities I keep or is there enough room for every ability in the game?(Currently playing as Terra by the way.)
  16. TepidShark

Trophy Question

On Standard, do you need to get all the trophies to unlock the secret ending? (I doesn't make sense if it did considering one of them is beat it on proud.)
  17. TepidShark

Final Mix Content Question

Is any of the announced content for the Final Mix tied to the storyline of the main campaign or Last Episode? If not, couldn't Square Enix, in theory, release the content as DLC for the Western versions? (I am not saying they will I was curious if you thought it could be an option if they would...
  18. TepidShark

Over 100,000 North America Pre-Orders for BBS!

If vgchartz.com is to be believed. Sorry if this has already been reported.
  19. TepidShark

Trinity Report Question

Obviously, there is new stuff in the International Version, but based off the Japanese version (and what you guess) how difficult or how much of a pain is it to 100% the Trinity Report? In other words, how difficult is it to achieve what is necessary to unlock the Final Episode/Secret Ending on...
  20. TepidShark

BBS @ PAX?

I know the game is out in a few days, but for people at PAX West is Birth by Sleep there? (Probably at Sony's booth I would guess since I don't think Square Enix attends. I remember 358 being at Nintendo's booth last year.)
Back