• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Fanfiction ► Between the Rift

What the hell, guys? Come on don't you have better then that? Nice whipped cream. Lol Pistol wip Got any more? Wow, thread dead for a month. Your welcome for keepin alive.
  2. L

Ahem, Let me reword that. I've SEEN too much C:
  3. L

.............. Wow, interesting Quote. lol And that animation is a little creepy. Let's just say I know too much.... :D
  4. L

Yay, i didnt miss that much in the month I was away! Why didnt I?!!? Come on Stavros, I have to go back to school tuesday! I should see something by now! lol, not trying to put pressure on you or give you a hard time or anything.... So, how's everyone been? I must say, Keybalde nice siggy...
  5. L

*Cough* Innuendo. Enough said.
  6. L

It seemed to me they were implying that humans made "eggnog" (hint, hint, nudge, nudge). Which is where the zoophilia pops into the conversation. Are you guys that deprived of pleasurable company, that you must resort to such base things?
  7. L

Ok, add me to the score. I just dont visit alot. WHY THE FUNK WOULD U KILL "YOURSELF"?!??!! To get "back on track", use the time-honored magic of, "B**ch what teh hell u doin' here? Get back in yo body, son! You ain't done yet!" Obviously, not in such phrasing. And what the hell was with the...
  8. L

Okay, so yeah, that's kinda random. What did I miss so that makes sense? Help me out here! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Also, i was like 2 weeks late. :thumbsup: So my mum just went to the hospital and said "Im not leavin till he's out!" And several long and painful hours later, I was born at...
  9. L

A soldier with a mouth of the figurative sailor, its quite funny when he attempts to not swear. I really need to pick up the series again, what comes after Winter's Heart? And u didn't answer my question of what book u're on... Its quite funny later when Elane begins to soil her mouth too, and...
  10. L

Who's uno? Oh wait now I remember! Did he drag you into this too, Chosen? Wow, we just have a bad day aren't we Stav...? Just dont cut out your eye okay? Maybe hold off on doin' it to your fictional self too... LOL
  11. L

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

*pops up with SRS99C-S2 AM in hand* Nobody move! Where are the friggin' chappies? Is there one after Roxas passes out yet? Oh, you'll never get my rifle! I know where it spawns! MUHAHAHAHAHA! I've got a couple SPKNr Jackhammers in reserve too. I have you in my scope! Run in fear! (Bloody...
  12. L

Mother's milk in a cup! What flammin' book are you on now?!??! Ah, blood and ashes...
  13. L

Ah the big fluffy room. So safe. Ah!!!!!!!!!!! *door slams* I'm here fluffies don't worry... And are we still waiting for the author to post a new chapter from all those days back, or did I miss one?
  14. L

Do i need to give you some special medicine? You know which one... I see you're still reading Wheel of Time. Anyways, here's an idea. Why not have stav hit on amelia(?) or something crazy like that? Or have her explain how she got her powers, or even how stav got his?
  15. L

Being grounded sucks. What you do? (If you care to tell?)
  16. L

Wow. It's been dead for awhile. Come on stavy! P.S. - Welcome!
  17. L

Ok, this is just to save the thread, just in case... I'm so lonely. *sniff*
  18. L

Once again, we come to the issue of the rut. Way too predictable guys. Come on...
  19. L

You've done it too many times. You've fallen into a rut. Now u must stay with normal things, because the odd stuff is ur rut. lol
  20. L

lol. We sound like we're high with the giggles. And its not 4/20. How strange.... when's the new shipment from columbia?
Back