• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

keychain?

Why does the old guy have a keychain on his keyblade, does that make him a master?
  2. K

Wtf!

Did you let the credits play through?
  3. K

hook me up.

Can some one post a link or site where I can download a high qualitiy FM+ secret ending to my computer so I don't have load up the net every time to watch to it? I'll give rep to any one who helps or trys to help. And just for fun who thinks KH had a darker plot and a more senister main villain...
  4. K

Old guy-Xigbar

Has anyone relized both the old guy and Xgbar have yellow Eyes and pointy ears? Something I noticed at this point (1:45) in the new secret ending, look. also (3:14). YouTube - The full Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Secret Trailer Xigbar looks alot like this old guy. sorry, couldn't find a...
  5. K

The old guy's lacky...

This has been touched on I'm sure, but has anyone contemplated that the old guy's lacky is Xehanort? BTW I don't car if I spelled the name right.
  6. K

Bigger Image of Sora's "NEW" Keyblade

it looks like it is made up of the mushroom heartless. if that is the case it's stupid. why can't they just give the blade a cool and simple design instead of throwing things on it like a cheap whore?
  7. K

whitch one?

Out of the three kh games whitch do you think is the most challenging? I think CoM was the most because of the game play and having a set amount of card points.
  8. K

Powerleveling

yeah I power leveled at the start of the game. I was wanting to get to level 24 like I did at the begining kh1 but it started to get tedious so I only went to level 15 playing as Roxas. XD
  9. K

new keyblades?

so what do you think the new keyblades will be? Will they actually be new or are they just gonna let use use Riku`s or Micky`s keyblades? I would like for them to bring the original ultama back so we can dual wield two ultamas. using Riku`s and Micky`s keyblades ain`t a half bad idea.
  10. K

My two cents on the secret movie

I know I`m posting to many times in a row, but I think I kinda have the "Birth by sleep" thing solved, maybe. You know when sora was asleep getting his memories back ? I think "Birth by sleep" is refering to this some how. Think about how namine has powers over sora`s memories and all connected...
  11. K

Do U Think That KH2MX+ will release in NA

yes I do think it will be released in NA, because Numora knows the largest fan base is in NA where they sold the most copies. He knows that he will lose a lot of popularity if they don`t release it in NA. There is also a little thing called cash to be made by releasing it for all the english...
  12. K

I also believe that the three Knights are people we know, Numora kinda said so, all right he didn`t come out and say it, but he did say in an interview that he has the faces of the three knights already drawn. Now that could have meant the faces of the knights are faces we know.This is why I...
  13. K

All great theories none of them sound farfetched, so here is what I think. You know how the keyblade can choose its wielder right? I think keyblades where once the light in the hearts of people and are forged from the purest of hearts kind of like the 7 princesses, because their purpose was to...
  14. K

oops I double posted. oh well. actually the corrected theroy is below, sorry bout that.
  15. K

High Quality Famitsu Scans+ Few New pics of FM+

All I have to say is that we better get this damn game. oh and uh nice find
  16. K

Kingdom hearts 2......Too easy?

Inzerozerobee...............those pics. are just creepy man. btw this is of corse not really a quote.
  17. K

having trouble?

Most people have probably already noticed this, but if not I`ll tell you. If you are having touble putting your finger on an org. XIII member in a scene just look at their sleeves and/or boots. That should tell you because most of them wear their gear differently. Ex. Axel has skinny, tight...
  18. K

Marluxia: Deathscythe, and Blossom Shower?

all i did to kill him was, dodge all his moves and when i got the chance, bust out with the cloud cards on top of his back, opposed to smacking him with my key cards. be carfull not to face the wrong way or cloud will swing at nothing. btw don`t use omni slash.
  19. K

Sora losing all abilities

castle o. and Marluxia had nothing to do witn it. Namine was the only one fudging up sora`s mems. If you have played through the game you would know this because she explains it near the end. btw I ain`t trying to sound rude.
Back