• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

keychain?

Why does the old guy have a keychain on his keyblade, does that make him a master?
  2. K

hook me up.

Can some one post a link or site where I can download a high qualitiy FM+ secret ending to my computer so I don't have load up the net every time to watch to it? I'll give rep to any one who helps or trys to help. And just for fun who thinks KH had a darker plot and a more senister main villain...
  3. K

Old guy-Xigbar

Has anyone relized both the old guy and Xgbar have yellow Eyes and pointy ears? Something I noticed at this point (1:45) in the new secret ending, look. also (3:14). YouTube - The full Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Secret Trailer Xigbar looks alot like this old guy. sorry, couldn't find a...
  4. K

The old guy's lacky...

This has been touched on I'm sure, but has anyone contemplated that the old guy's lacky is Xehanort? BTW I don't car if I spelled the name right.
  5. K

whitch one?

Out of the three kh games whitch do you think is the most challenging? I think CoM was the most because of the game play and having a set amount of card points.
  6. K

new keyblades?

so what do you think the new keyblades will be? Will they actually be new or are they just gonna let use use Riku`s or Micky`s keyblades? I would like for them to bring the original ultama back so we can dual wield two ultamas. using Riku`s and Micky`s keyblades ain`t a half bad idea.
  7. K

having trouble?

Most people have probably already noticed this, but if not I`ll tell you. If you are having touble putting your finger on an org. XIII member in a scene just look at their sleeves and/or boots. That should tell you because most of them wear their gear differently. Ex. Axel has skinny, tight...
  8. K

bored? do this.

Ok if you are bored and NOT a newb, do this. Go to the chat room and start chating. Say a few nice thing, maybe ask a question. Then say some bull and get something started. While they are spouting off nonsense, throw in some crap like having a limp arm so you can`t type fast. At this point...
  9. K

my threads suck

It seems as if my threads aren`t doing so well. So what are the makings of a good thread? Please do tell.
  10. K

decked out

anybody have any good names for their deck of cards, my best was DeeZ NutZ.
  11. K

ff character design....

you can talk about any character you want, just tell me, who here thinks the character background story editer for shelke on ff/DoC is a pedo. I mean come on, a 19 year old with a 10 year old body, what gives, well I guess Vincent has to end up with someone.
  12. K

Keyblade Wars..... maybe

just a theory, but maybe you`ll be able to create a custom character and/or keyblade and pit them aginst each other on internet play. btw tell me if someone has posted something like this already.
Back