• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Now THIS is Hysterical

So I was perusing around YouTube and happened upon this little slice of heaven. So if you need a laugh, please, it's absolutely side spilting. YouTube - Grape stomper I Love Youtube.
  2. S

It has sure been awhile....

Wow, I feel like I haven’t been here in ages, even though my absence was only a few months. Well, I’ve returned to the beloved forums. ^ ^ I look forward to posting and so forth again. Also, seeing as how the US release of KH2 is coming, things should be quite exciting here. PS- Hope everyone...
  3. S

Does Diz even have a weapon?

Does he even have one? That question has been on my mind for sometime now. I mean, in what we have seen,we have never seen him with one or using one. That's probably just because he didn't need to defend himself or anything, but seemingly all the OrG. members weild one, could he be different, or...
Back