• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Relliks Ban

So I was thinking

Upon watching a whole bunch of Christmas specials and stuff, toys seemed to be the theme of a lot of them. You know, toys coming to life and stuff. I was thinking of a Toy RP. Now it would be NOTHING like Toy Story. And it would also have nothing to do with Christmas. What I had in mind was like...
  2. Relliks Ban

RELOADING!!!

Anyone! If anyone can hear this then I will have done some good in these horrible days. My name is Doctor Tinker. I'm at the CDC building in upper Henderson. We have food, shelter, and are searching for a cure. If anyone is out there, please come. I will open the doors every day at three o'...
  3. Relliks Ban

Reloading! - The Sign up and OOC for the hit Zombie roleplay of the winter!

RELOADING!!! Still accepting people. February 14th, 2010 We’re testing out a new formula today. Serum 926. Dr. Richards told me this one might be the one! As you know, we’ve been working on this serum for years now. Ever since my mother died of cancer, I’ve just been searching for a cure...
  4. Relliks Ban

Zombies?

Yeah. They're getting pretty popular lately with all the comics and shows out, my brain getting sparked after watching the season finale of The Walking Dead. I was just curious, after spending months away from KHI, whether or not anyone's done a Zombie RP yet. I'm sure it's been done, as a...
  5. Relliks Ban

Avatar: The beginning of the End (RelliksBan, Death, Kiba Collab)

SIGNUPS AND OOC Ba Sing Se. Once the most powerful and massive city of the Earth Kingdom during the days of the bendres. Albeit this is true, the Earth Benders which made this city as powerful as it was, taking it from a small town to a bustling kindgom, are gone. The city has expanded...
  6. Relliks Ban

Avatar: The beginning of the End (RelliksBan, Death, Kiba Collab)

The Avatar. For centuries the Avatar was the ultimate being. Mastering all four elements of Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth, the Avatar protected the people of the world. It wasn’t until the last thousands years that the Avatar fell behind in being the world’s ultimate power. Technology. With the...
  7. Relliks Ban

Airbender?

Ok, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to do an Avatar RP. I thought about this when I remembered The Last Airbender was coming out. I personally think it'll be cool, but that's besides the point. My point is, I have a feeling we're going to get bumfucked with avatar RP's as soon as the movie...
  8. Relliks Ban

Red Leader Standing By...

lol. Hopefully this doesn't need any explanation. facepalm Red Leader standing by.
  9. Relliks Ban

Three way?

Colab. Perverts. Ok. This is what I want to do. My friend and I have been searching the forums for a really good RP that we're into. So we wanted to have someone to colab with and make a badass Zombie Rp. If anyone is interested, don't hesitate to post here. Please. I really wanna try...
  10. Relliks Ban

Pokemon: Super Awesome Journey Time!~Jhoto

|Pokemon: Super Awesome Journey Time OOC AND SIGNUPS. ;D| “FALLON!” The ten year old boy shot up out of bed, grabbing his head with his hands. He was breathing heavily and sweat was dripping down his face. “Damn.” He whispered to himself on an exhale of breath. “I had the dream again.” He...
  11. Relliks Ban

Pokemon: Super Awesome Journey Time [Sign ups and ooc]

ACCEPTING TEMPS AT ALL TIMES Lol. Cheesey logo FTW! Everything subject to change by Saturday. Plot: Many thoughts come to mind when the word “Pokémon” is uttered. People may think battles, in which they can show off their Pokémon’s strength and will. Some think contests, where their...
  12. Relliks Ban

Pokemon RP?

Ok, I've decided to do a Pokemon RP, but I need some input on how I should do this. Would you guys wanna do an RP based towards the beginning of the journey, getting a starter, all that stuff. OR Would you want to do something like a major tournament where everyone has a full team and it's all...
  13. Relliks Ban

Pokemon rp anyone? :<

So, it's been a while since I've been on KHI, and I've been itching for a good RP. I was hoping someone would have made a pretty good Pokemon rp, but sadly, the only one up has a BAGIGIGIGIGIGILLLION and a half posts, so I decided to make my own. If anyone's interested, or wants to help out...
  14. Relliks Ban

Pokemon

A young boy, most likely eleven, sat at the edge of the lake which rested just on the outskirts of the town known as New Bark. This town housed many young trainers, dreaming to make it big one day. This boy was no exception. His name was Aiden and much like the many trainers before him, he held...
  15. Relliks Ban

Pokemon (Short and Sweet)

Accepting anyone. Anytime. ;D Plot In the world of pokemon, there’s only two things to keep in mind; which pokemon to train, and how much money to demand out of your opponent after brutally owning them. People and pokemon have been living together for as long as man can remember. They live...
  16. Relliks Ban

I'm back. Hehe

Yeah. So a few months ago, I got grounded for...well....a few months. Computer taken away, no way to get on KH. Any rps I made at the time, died obviously. Any ones I was in, sorry for that. And I would like everyone to know that I am officially off grounding, and I'm back. Though it may not...
  17. Relliks Ban

Yugioh rp anyone? :o

Well. :o I've been wanting to do a Yugioh rp for a while now, and thought I'd collab this shat up. If anyone wants to collab a Yugioh rp with me, post it up. And have AIM or MSN to make things easier.
  18. Relliks Ban

Reckless Chaos and Relliks Ban Collab

Ok, RC brought up the idea of a Collab, with one of two rps. One was a Super Hero Rp, in which you would roam free, with a plot of course. You could make your own hero, their background, appearance, powers, etc. His second idea was a Batman rp. Bruce would die, leaving the city in the hands...
  19. Relliks Ban

Pokemon: Summit Nine

"This breeze feels amazing." said the voice of a young pokemon trainer. His name was Trea. He had been riding atop the back of his Flygon, heading for Slateport. Apparently some "League" had sent him a letter in the mail. Trea looked at the sky ahead of him, then down to his Sableye, sitting in...
  20. Relliks Ban

Pokemon: Summit Nine [Sign up and OOC]

Summit Nine Ok, so as some of you may know, I'm attempting an old RP I did, again. Yeah, hopefully this one lasts longer than the last. Always accepting new people. Just post a temp Plot: The National League is an organisation that operates through the holding of annual tournaments...
Back