• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

hardest

what do you think is the hardest world so far? soory i dont have all the worlds down i thinks that its Tron because i kept on dying on the mini game and it made me soooo mad! its the only world i died in so far and now i just exited hollow bastion for the second time
  2. B

where r u in game and what do u think of it so far

where r you in the game and what do u think of it.. dont say anything about what mission ur on becaus eit might be considered a spoiler well im about to go to port royal and i think that the game is pretty cool, but it REALLY easy, i havent died yet but then again im on easy mode
  3. B

i have a question

when does kairi become more invovled in the game, im about to go to port royal and theres still no major kairi
  4. B

the "kinda official" holes of kh2 thread

ok so this is a thread where u post little errors of the game taht you found like i dunno, roxas eye was green for one scene and yllow the next which is not true so dont check it.
  5. B

Omg!!

why does it say that kh2 is coming out on april 15 on amazon??? http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0009A4EVM/ref=ase_kingdomhearts-20/102-9486169-3940166?v=glance&s=videogames someone please tell me im wrong
Back