• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Havent posted here since the reveal of Kingdom Hearts 4, but after reading this post I have to give in my perspective on this topic. First of all I agree with everything @Face My Fears wrote. Im one of those KH fans who grew up around the Disney Renaissance era, and always loved & appreciated...
  2. G

KH4 probable worlds

I would be surprised if we get a classic Disney movie like Robin Hood considering the current way KH series is, a very welcome surprise. Gargoyles would certainly throw me in for a loop if the developers actually reconsider bringing that to KH as well.
  3. G

KH4 probable worlds

Treasure Planet I think was suppose to be in Dream Drop Distance but was cut out. Maybe it can finally have an appearance in KH4.
  4. G

KH4 probable worlds

I share this sentiment wholeheartedly. If Aladdin along with his world indeed makes a return, it better be the animated one! On a side note, I have to say again that the live action Jafar is one of the lamest villains I have ever seen in any movie or TV show up till now. What an injustice to...
  5. G

KH4 probable worlds

I would be somewhat cool with Olympus if they can still keep it interesting. I wouldn't mind the coliseum returning again just to get that "gladiator" feel to it. The coliseum being massive, and you are actually surrounded by hundreds of people in the stands. Honestly that would be epic. That...
  6. G

KH4 probable worlds

I certainly understand where you are coming from. In this day and age it's time to forward past such bigotry. The thing about straight couples kissing in media is that from a lot of people's perspectives, a man and a woman kissing each other is the normal behaviour, and overall social standard...
  7. G

KH4 probable worlds

Speaking of Lightyear, I've been reading articles that it's been a massive disappointment. Some saying this is Pixar's worst movie. I wonder now with all the negative reception that its going to disqualify it from being included in KH4.
  8. G

KH4 probable worlds

Moana needs to be in KH4, I agree. That's another one I've been wishing for besides returning to Agrabah. Brave would be a nice forest level. The Incredibles is a big one on my wishlist, that could be the hero world that replaces Big Hero 6. The Incredibles in my opinion are such fun...
  9. G

KH4 probable worlds

Oh yes, I'm merely expressing what I'm hoping for. As for what we will actually receive in the next installment? I predict the following Frozen 2 abridged Star wars the new trilogy Another visit to Hercules lol Another visit to Winnie the Pooh sighhhhh Either Toy story or lightyear or both...
  10. G

KH4 probable worlds

We would be incredibly lucky to get animated Aladdin back at all. Here's hoping but not holding my breath on it anymore because seemingly they want to push more of the recent cgi movies onto us rather than the classic 2d worlds. Hope I'm wrong about this. As for Star Wars, original trilogy is...
  11. G

New Nomura Gameinformer interview. Discusses Disney Worlds, Quadratum, and Final Fantasy in KH4.

All this talk about the remakes being included has me dread the world selection for this game. The discussion about only live action and 3d animated films being implemented into KH4, that's both limiting and quite disheartening. Furthermore, this thread has me coming to terms that most likely...
  12. G

New Nomura Gameinformer interview. Discusses Disney Worlds, Quadratum, and Final Fantasy in KH4.

Well..possibly even less Disney worlds than KH3 had, and less likely to involve any of the classic Disney worlds? For all I know we won't have a full fledged Star Wars "world" either, and instead have a quarter of Endor as apart of Quadratum. Also a small chance of seeing any of the old Final...
  13. G

KH4 probable worlds

If that happens whatever is left of Vanitas' self esteem would forever be demolished, and he will develop an insurmountable phobia of huge, furry animals.
  14. G

KH4 probable worlds

I know for certain some of the modern & recently popular Disney properties will be showcased in KH4 for obvious reasons. Frozen 2, Moana, and Encanto all seem like top candidates. Raya and the Last Dragon could be another possibility. As popular as Turning Red is currently, as a world to explore...
  15. G

If Agrabah does (I hope) returns, please God let it be the animated version again. Keep the remake version far away from this franchise.
  16. G

idea for getting Wreck it Ralph into kh4

I personally think it would be interesting. The only companies I see willing to negotiate a crossover with Disney and Square Enix would be Sega and Capcom. Teaming with Sonic and Ralph against Robotnik and teaming with Ryu and Ralph against M.Bison would go up there in legendary status guest...
  17. G

idea for getting Wreck it Ralph into kh4

My sentiments exactly! 💯 Why should Olympus be the only 2D animated classic Disney world to get the enhanced graphics, open world type treatment. I hope Agrabah makes it back, and for plenty of the reasons @Face My Fears stated. Much like Hercules, Aladdin is that other Disney world character...
  18. G

They probably going to make him mute just like they did to Phil in KH3. It would be far more polarising here though considering the fact that Iago is a very loud, chatterbox type of character. I prefer they don't do that, and find someone worthy of being a successor to the great Gilbert...
  19. G

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

It is ironic that Sora was at his most mature, level headed self in the very first game. As @Face My Fears said, Roxas and Xion must have taken some of that away from him.
  20. G

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

Yeah in some ways he was worse than his KH2 self. Maybe it will be different this time...maybe. Us fans have always made the same assumptions like when people viewed Deep Dive and thought no more Disney worlds for KH2. History is repeating itself once more here.
Back