• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Dearly Beloved

No, I believe that's a fan arrangement based on the trailer song...it's very good though! No, the real one was much different.
  2. A

Dearly Beloved

Now it's been taken down :(
  3. A

Dearly Beloved

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Dearly Beloved
  4. A

Possible New Trailer Impressions (Can a translator look at this?)

The second word is DiZ. In katakana it says "De" and then a small "i" making "Di".
  5. A

358/2 Days Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames [PINOCCHIO WORLD INCLUDED??]

I was thinking this. I might not actually even want Pinnochio's world in the game because that would be a scream for FM, the other three being little whispers. And there are enough FMs. Besides, if I was a Japanese person and foreigners got an extra world, especially if it was the ONLY new one...
  6. A

Just A Little Poll

Am I a nice person? If not, please explain why.
  7. A

Episode Three Famitsu Summary [Spoilers]

Sometimes it's called the Jiminy Memo but most of the time it's Jiminy's Journal.
  8. A

New 358/2 Days Footage

Whatever Roxy's doing here, it's pretty kickass. GoNintendo Blog Archive Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - more footage- What are you waiting for? Also, for the record, there's another mention of the future KH3 here: GoNintendo Blog Archive Nintendo Dream - Kingdom Hearts devs say there will...
  9. A

California Wants to Legalize and Tax Pot

Marijuana tax - Live Search News Hippies.
  10. A

This is so cool

Write a nice letter and put in your backyard.....haha. Oh, wrong section....this goes in FI.
  11. A

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far What's so bad about the KH wiki? These. YouTube is horrible.
  12. A

BBS Question

Nomura said that you can play them in any order.
  13. A

(SPOILERS 358/2 DAYS) Xion Related

Gee, thanks.... Well didn't you say earlier that's how to find it?
  14. A

THEORIES ABOUT XION

Not that any of you would look at another thread before posting and see the other ten or so ones we already have here, but stop with your threads about Xion. They don't even make sense. If you would like to contribute, go here...
  15. A

My Xion Theory (Makes sense!)

Post deleted
  16. A

^Unbirths are gone. Well I googled "Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Aqua dies" and found nothing. It is not that hard to tell what your source is, so do so.
  17. A

Xion = Sora's 'true' memories of Kairi

1)You're a moron. 2)You're even more of a moron. 3)You're a complete moron (eveyone knows that one). Whatever you're saying, it's wrong. So basically nobodies can pop out of nowhere for no reason, in which case it is even less likely for Sora here. Oh, for the love of God.....
  18. A

What was this a picture of?
  19. A

Wats an easy way to get key to reward cards???

No. You can only get those through battle. You can only get any map card through battle. I don't know why this is such a misconception, especially among people who actually seem to have the game. The only cards you get from Moogles, chests and the field are battle cards.
Back