• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Dearly Beloved

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Dearly Beloved
  2. A

Just A Little Poll

Am I a nice person? If not, please explain why.
  3. A

New 358/2 Days Footage

Whatever Roxy's doing here, it's pretty kickass. GoNintendo Blog Archive Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - more footage- What are you waiting for? Also, for the record, there's another mention of the future KH3 here: GoNintendo Blog Archive Nintendo Dream - Kingdom Hearts devs say there will...
  4. A

California Wants to Legalize and Tax Pot

Marijuana tax - Live Search News Hippies.
  5. A

This is so cool

Write a nice letter and put in your backyard.....haha. Oh, wrong section....this goes in FI.
  6. A

THEORIES ABOUT XION

Not that any of you would look at another thread before posting and see the other ten or so ones we already have here, but stop with your threads about Xion. They don't even make sense. If you would like to contribute, go here...
  7. A

Centurion+ and Freeze Pride+

Centurion+ and Freeze Pride+ come in different colors than their originals, right? Could someone please post a picture/video of them?
  8. A

Coded Japan only??

I was a bit worried with today's news. 358/2 Days isn't even out yet and there's an announcement for its NA release. However, Coded is out and there's been no new announcements! I still strongly believe in its international release, but what does everyone else think?
  9. A

KHI Novels

Wikipedia says they're out in NA, I can't find them anywhere. Is this true?
  10. A

Re:CoM - We have a rating!

Re:CoM - We have a rating! Check out this page: KINGDOM HEARTS Re: Chain of Memories | SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS E10+? Interesting. The original CoM was just E, so I'm very happy, except for one thing. CoM had fantasy violence as it said here, or something to that degree, but it also had mild...
  11. A

New shot of Marluxia and Lexaeus

If it was seen before, sue me. YouTube - Tokyo Game Show 2008 Pause at 1:09.
  12. A

Will the cheats be the same?

I saw on KH-Vids some AR cheats, including getting all cards and even KH2 keyblade attack cards. Now, do you think the codes for these cheats will be the same in the North American version or will we have to find them again? (Don't flame, I don't quite understand this cheat stuff....)
  13. A

Got a Question...

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-2/100353-sanctuary.html Any of this legal? I'm very careful about this stuff....
  14. A

Cheat codes?

Are there any cheat codes for this game on Action Replay, or anything? Such as to get all the enemy cards?
  15. A

Logical Xion theory!

Wow. I haven't started a thread in like, ever. I believe my last one was defending Coded. Anyway, I have compromised a theory. Namine said that "Regardless of how I assemble the memories, they begin to flow out... If another memory is connected, it can't return to it's original source". This...
  16. A

Where did VAT 13 go?

I haven't seen her in a while...
  17. A

Birth by Sleep CANCELLED!

:cry: This is truly a sad day for all KH fans everywhere. Read the announcement here.
  18. A

Worlds in Coded?

I am confused about the last page of CLOUD on KHInsider. It lists worlds that supposedly have to do with Coded. Is it just a recap of worlds visited so far, or are they in Coded? I think it might be Coded, because Holiday Towns is not listed! However, Deep Jungle, which I believe had some...
  19. A

KHI Gummi Ship Competition??????

I don't mean to nag here, but......it is Easter, and......it ended on January 8th, but there's been no winner yet......
  20. A

Again, I know I'm an idiot....

........ *Materializes from dark corner....* Does anyone know why Ansem was able to change Riku's body to make it look similar to his? It is just so baffling..... *Shrinks into dark corner again......*
Back