• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

(Spoilers) Silver Headed Male

Re: Silver Headed Male O_O he turns around?!? Um... does he say "This world is too small" in it? If so, that's the only one we got. (Can't find it)
  2. T

Aqua's Scenario

Aqua = shaper of CO. That explains that connection (sort of) to why Namine was "born" there...
  3. T

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

True. Why would Mickey and Riku wear them too if they were oppsoing the Organization the whole time? And this just reminded me that Vanitas whipped out a Corridor of Darkness...
  4. T

(Spoilers) Silver Headed Male

Re: Silver Headed Male facepalm Riku is not Terranort's heartless. Riku existed as a person and even talked to Riku... Kudos to Samhain, because his make the most sense (see page 1). Although he may look like he has Riku's clothing, we must note that Nomura has mix other people cloths before...
  5. T

I remember everyone saying a year after KH2... OH... maybe that's what AtW meant when he was talking about what happened. I thought he was talking bout the future, not the past. OH...
  6. T

Master Eraqus

Terra and Xehanort were saying that they would find a person to give his heart to. So, Eraqus is definatly going to show/be talked about in the future.
  7. T

Now that I remember, Sora and Riku ended up in the Dark Meridian once they wandered in Betwix-Between. Or was it the Corridors of Darkness? But it is probably connected to the World of Darkness, thus to the "Door of Light"/ Door to Darkness in KH1 too.
  8. T

I'm pretty sure the beach is definatly meant to be a opposite/parallel for it.
  9. T

Didn't Nomura say that some questions would be answered, and also more questions would be posed? Thus, technically, everything has meaning here...
  10. T

Aqua's Scenario

But if so, then we must be patient to see this...
  11. T

Well, he (Axel) did not speak Sora's name. Only Xion and Roxas did at that particular point. But, I do agree that (I don't remember where I read it, by the way) all the Nobodies, Xion, AtW and Vanitas shouldn't have just disappeared. In order for Sora to fix things, then some of these people...
  12. T

Woah, woah, woah. Back up on the whole time jump thing -- it's confusing me... Can anyone explain the whole Aqua-AtW/whomever scene? (besides the part where Sora is to come and save them...)
  13. T

Honestly, we can only guess. Aqua fell off somewhere (as Death ! said), and somehow ended up in the Dark realm with the black water beach. Ven's body is sitting in a room (as seen HERE...) One of those things we won't know for awhile...
  14. T

Someone mentioned it saying that it was a waste. However, there are suppose to be connections between BBS, 358/2, and coded, so It makes sense it might get brought up... And yet Aqua was transported in a blinding light, just like how Terranort was to Radian Garden. So it makes sense that that...
  15. T

Yu-Gi-Oh Deck Help

I'm trying to come up with a deck that would play well. I've got this list of cards I would use, but not sure what other Trap and Spell cards to use, what other powerful cards to use (aside from Black Rose Dragon, Gandora, and Horus. I have to have those in my deck for something specific...)...
  16. T

Last Names

This thread I placed here because it pertains to whether they might give our heros last names ever...(which they might not ever, but ya got to wonder sometimes...) What would you give Sora, Kairi, Riku, Terra, Aqua, Ven, Xehanort, the Organization XIII, or any other original KH character a last...
  17. T

(SPOILERS) Joke Weapons

They have it on the main website. :3
  18. T

(Spoilers) 358/2 Days Video Walkthrough (Complete)

Re: (Spoilers) 358/2 Days Complete Video Walkthrough I just want to KNOW what the conversations are. We (us people who don't understand them) are going to have to wait till someone explains/ translates them.
  19. T

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

twas a awesome chappie Oathy! xD I like Ryu. she sounds o slick and cool. anyone have a drawing of her? or at least a good description so I may draw my heart out for her? and Taro? (same thing...) <3 I like drawing other people's charas....
  20. T

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

I was knighted the Dragon of the Thread. xD yay cookies!
Back