• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Yu-Gi-Oh Deck Help

I'm trying to come up with a deck that would play well. I've got this list of cards I would use, but not sure what other Trap and Spell cards to use, what other powerful cards to use (aside from Black Rose Dragon, Gandora, and Horus. I have to have those in my deck for something specific...)...
  2. T

Last Names

This thread I placed here because it pertains to whether they might give our heros last names ever...(which they might not ever, but ya got to wonder sometimes...) What would you give Sora, Kairi, Riku, Terra, Aqua, Ven, Xehanort, the Organization XIII, or any other original KH character a last...
  3. T

Fanfiction ► 4 Worlds Apart: Country Stars

THIS IS EDITED...ORIGINALLY ON FAN FICTION. NET!!!!! I almost forgot: Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts. I only own Kerry, Akihiko, Kurix, Vita, and any OC-ish personality I give to any character, like Axel , Zexion, Sephiroth, or any other character. I Also have realized I have been...
  4. T

If KH cast members had musical instruments , What would they be?

Ok, like the tile asks, if KH cast members (specifically Organization XIII) had instruments, what would they be? Preferably instruments used in country music from today... Organization XIII Xemnas : ? Xigbar : ? Xaldin : Bass Vexen : ? Lexeaus : Drums Zexion : Piano Saix : ? Axel : Drums &...
Back