• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Finding my WEP key.

I'm sorry if this is a common problem but I'm really having trouble with this. I want to get online with my DS and when I press search for wireless networks thing on my DS it shows a network that has a red lock. I know that this means that I need a WEP key but I have no idea where to find it...
  2. G

Is BBS a series?

I remember back a couple months ago that Nomura said that he would like to focus on other characters for a while. Then a little while later he said the new game would be the start of a new series. Does anybody else remember that? Is BBS that series?
  3. G

the orginizations names

So we know what six of the members of the orginizations names are but what about the rest. I have put together a list that has some possible name combinations for the rest of the orginization. 1 Xemnas-Ansem (confirmed) 2 Roxas-Sora (confirmed) 3 Zexion- Ienzo (confirmed) 4 Zigbar-Braig...
  4. G

sephiroth battle or the Hades paradox cup???

Ive been wondering what the hardest moment of kh2 is and ive narrowed it down to these 2. The sephiroth battle or the Hades paradox cup. Tell me what you think.
Back