• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kingudamu

KH3D Novel Side Riku Cover Revealed!

nice~ Are there any fan-translations of the first one (side sora?)
  2. kingudamu

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

I literally fangirled when i found this posted on facebook....even more so when i saw the video <3 Im kinda iffy on the school uniform (or is it suppose to be sweet lolita?) but i like the artwork alot^^ she's got head phones on- maybe their gonna revisit neku's situation, but with a different...
  3. kingudamu

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

ive been waiting for this for a long time ^____^ cant wait for TWBWY~
  4. kingudamu

Let's find ALL the X's!

the MoH is kinda werid, even by kh's standards.... the most i was able to understand that anyone with either a "x" in their name (the nobodies) or and "X" across their chest/heart to be the one with a herasy (traitor?) mark. so that means, all of the nobodies, T.A.V., riku (kh1) and Sora (kh2...
  5. kingudamu

Dream Drop Distance(nutshell) (redubbed with better voice acting)

chaser...you know this vid is actually a good few months older then DDD is, right? :3 nearly everything in the vid was predicted way before it was even release~ voice acting is alittle better (i can actually HEAR them now 8D!) but it's really rushed. granted, the OV was on full speed anyway...
  6. kingudamu

Dream Drop Distance Questions

that's because riku acts as a dream eater for sora, due to the nightmares he has near the end~ a ploy by xehanort, no doubt. i dont even think ursula would be apart of the exam for real..... More then likely. the verdict is still up for that one.... thats because, when shibuya was destroyed...
  7. kingudamu

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance Walkthrough/Gameplay (with subtitles!) part 1 HQ HD - YouTube pretty minor- but it will hopefully do for now~
  8. kingudamu

KH3D Premiere Event Information!

is that a sora-bear?! square needs to sell that. heck, the should have sold that years ago~! man, do i want so bad~ T^T
  9. kingudamu

KH3D Premiere Event Information!

awesome~ opening descriptions are upon us- i cant wait ^____^ ..... sephiroth and cloud??? again?! ugguu~>< edit- eh? i guess it was a false alarm. it's been taken down....?
  10. kingudamu

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

Oh wow, the artist in me is screaming praises of awesoem right that~ DAT Scenery... also, shame about the ending, now im curious on how it would have been... maybe he'll give details in the interview, or the ultimania?
  11. kingudamu

KH3D Preorder Gift Speculation

Miniature wandanyan Miniature wandanyan Miniature wandanyan Miniature wandanyanMiniature wandanyanMiniature wandanyanMiniature wandanyan please, oh please nomu! (and disney)- Miniature freaking wandanyan
  12. kingudamu

New KH3D Screenshots/Renders!

it was in the short ver i believe.... i know i saw it in video form at one point in time.... This please, nomura <3
  13. kingudamu

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

im downloading it so i can take it to work with me.... i love this, i should have woke up earlier tho T^T ps: thank you mr nomura-clause !! :D
  14. kingudamu

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! the best wordplay every, at the worst possible momment ><....
  15. kingudamu

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! so...somebody with isa's hair...? how many characters in kh have blue, somewhat controlable hair?
  16. kingudamu

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! uh, i dont know about dilan, but i do think isa was spoted at one point in time. check the famitus trailer impression (?) on the main page
  17. kingudamu

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! i really hope it isnt hercules related......or mirage arena related. . .
  18. kingudamu

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! no im sorry for going off on the tangent. the whole "sora has a mother" and the "no god no" thing just caught me off guard...... but moving on... does anyone know if it was ven or roxas who was falling into the KG? the report says roxas, but cannon(?)...
  19. kingudamu

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! . . . i never said sora was born because of ven... wouldnt that be.....nevermind, im not saying it >,> i was saying he was born at the sametime as being connected to ven.... tru that O.O what on earth?! what is the deal with the seadragon syndrom...
  20. kingudamu

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! functioning person....wasnt sora just born (or something close to) when he connected to ven? veursus ven being (what?) 10?11? yea, that's popular belife at the moment, but i cant remember nomu saying anything....
Back