• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Buying from Wal-Mart

Um...yeah originaly my mom ordered from Walmart, but they sent her an email saying they don't know when they are getting it in...so my mom canceled the ordered and picked it up for me at the store. So go somewheres else people.
  2. K

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I finally got and I love it. I think I'm still in shock, I'll probably have a mental breakdown tomarrow. Believe it!
  3. K

for those who bought the special guide, who got what cover

I know you didn't ask this, but since you all have the guide, I wanted to know, does the soundtrack come with it.
  4. K

Official Come wish everyone a happy KH2 day thread

OMG, Happy Freakin KH2 day. I can't believe it's here. I don't get mine yet, because I ordered online, but I don't care. The WORLD IS FOREVER CHANGED. I love you guys.
  5. K

the kh2 commercial is at kh-2.net!

Well, I just saw it on G4 like some of you have and I almost had a heart attack. I know it's not a big deal, but it is. I was on freakin myspace and then I heard Sanctuary. And my heart stop and then I came here, to see if any one else saw it. I like the words they put in the commercial. It was...
  6. K

Sharing the love/ my gamestop pwns

I loved how you stated that.(accept for the crapped my pants part but it was funny), using words like "masterpiece" Thank you, I could never find the right words to discribe the glory of KH, but now I do. You sure know how to impress.
  7. K

LE guide

Actually at walmart it is about the same price as the regular one. Last time I checked it was like a couple dollars more. But it is much cheaper at walmart than anywhere else. I ordered mine from there along with the game. Trust me it's worth it. The LE strategy guide might come with the...
  8. K

why does the helth of heartless and nobodies go down slow in KH2???

Probably because they're levels are higher than Sora's.
  9. K

if it was similar to the first would u still be looking so forward to it

yeah KH is my life. I would want to know the rest of the story. That's like the main reason I love it so much.
  10. K

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

So where do I know this Quiton Flynn from, can some one say what he has done.
  11. K

More news on the LE strategy guide

Re: News on the LE strategy guide u heard it from me first! well, I really wanted it because it would have extra KH2 stuff, and since I'm a huge fan my mother pre ordered it for me off walmart where it was much cheaper. I think it was like 15 bucks. That's like half the price of the original...
  12. K

More news on the LE strategy guide

Re: News on the LE strategy guide u heard it from me first! Please, you betta preorder it if you really want it.
  13. K

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

Does anyone know the name of the guy who does Axel's voice. It sounds so familiar but I can't put my finger on it.
  14. K

Can you believe how close it is

I know what you mean. It seems to good to be true. I mean we've been waiting forever. When KH2 comes out it's like our whole purpose is meaningless. I mean sure we can now play KH2 but waiting for it is all we know. It was our life. It's going to be weird that we can actually play it.
  15. K

Which would be more convenient?

Also sanctuary is closer to the story of Kh2 and Passion isn't. Utada wrote Sanctuary first and she wanted it to be on all versions of KH2 but they made her wright a Japansese version. So sanctuary because it is original and the true kH2 theme.
  16. K

question......

man why couldn't they add more, like in FFX, they had it at random times in the game. It was cool though.
  17. K

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

There is a release date. the 29-30th. Whenever the store gets it. Just oder online if you want be sure.
  18. K

What Have You Done To Quench Your Need For KH2?

Where did you get that from? I want the pic timmer thing too. Anywayz..I've been listen to Jpop a lot. Coming to this website and playing COM. Nice job on the steel though, that is so funny.
  19. K

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

actually I think he's right you guys. If you remember correctly Square said it ships on the 28. So that means it's just being delivered. Depending on fast the stores get the shipment is when there going to sell it. So the 29th is a safe bet. I mean come on it's like one day shipping. that's...
  20. K

has anyone seen any KH2 comercials yet?

My friend said she saw interviews and stuff on Disney. But if you guys said u didn't see anything on disney than maybe she's confused??...
Back