• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FinalKingdmBlade

Z.H.P: Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman

went back 5 pages and didn't see a single topic about it sooooooooooo Z.H.P: Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman anyone else feel their lives and money slipping away with each passing second in the trailer??
  2. FinalKingdmBlade

Whoa, glitch noticed

i just saw a glitch in one of the cutscenes, don't know if it was a one time thing or not, but in the scene where aqua finds kairi and then mickey tells her to take her some place safe and its a shot with aqua standing there and kairi behind her, there are two kairis, i'm gonna see if i can snap...
  3. FinalKingdmBlade

Favorite Quote?

Stupid Thread Time! Whats your favorite quote from the game? mine is: "I'm just lucky you didn't steal my heart like Princess Whatever-it-was. That would have ruined my week for sure" oh braig, you silly bastard s1seafoodsoup
  4. FinalKingdmBlade

Strategy Guide

So i gotta ask, do you think its a good idea to invest in the strategy guide? I mean i know i'm gonna look for one online for stuff like command combinations, what crystals i need to add to get certain abilities, stuff like that, and i'm sure i'm gonna look at spoiler topics about the secret...
  5. FinalKingdmBlade

BBS/ 358/2 days theory

Alright, so i'm probably going to be proven wrong becuase i'm sure somewhere there is some small detail that proves my theory wrong but then again it is only a theory. Alright, so just stick with me for a second, i have a theory about BBS/ 358/2 days. Alright, so i was checking out the 14th...
  6. FinalKingdmBlade

I was just looking at pics and...

Anyone else notice that the little crests in the middle of Ven's and Aqua's (I didn't see it on Terra) X cross thingy on their chest looks ALOT like the heartless symbol, like almost exact >.>
Back