• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 3: Maleficent’s Grand Return

Disclamer: All characters, terms, weapons, and other such things belong to Square-Enix, Disney, and Pixar. Only ideas not made by these firms are my own. Prologue There are times in the world when things that happen are so bizarre that they are best ignored. It’s not because they are too...
  2. C

KH3: The End?

Anyone here feel that when KH3 TRULY comes out, it will be the last outing of Sora and Co.? It would be annoying for the series to go the route of overlong franchises like Megaman.
  3. C

Disney and Square-Enix: Together Forever?

What I'm saying here is that Kingdom Hearts is possibly on the biggest video game franchises, both in America and Japan. With the sequel being one of the top sellers last year, it wouldn't be surprising if both countries got an equal share of the profit pie. Yet Japan is getting more attention...
  4. C

Fanfiction ► Emotions of a Nobody?

This the first of a series of 4 fanfic stories I plan to write. The one here is the story of Roxas in Organization XIII. The next is the story of Riku after his trip in Castle Oblivion. The one after that is a short piece where both tales collide in the Deep Dive battle and ends after...
  5. C

Scary News!

http://www.alternet.org/story/52801/?comments=view&cID=669371&pID=669251#c669371 This is bad. It seems Bush wants more power than he already deserves. He's becoming a king once he declares a "national emergency." It's looking bad alright. Spread this around as fast as humanly possible to other...
  6. C

One World Theory

I was wondering about the ideas of the worlds being one in the KH universe. I mean, this series has many things on connections. Aerith states that "our hearts are connected." Also, remember that in COM how Namine manipulated Sora's memory. She "unlinked the chains of his memory in the heart" (or...
Back